Reviews for Merlin And Harry Potter
Up had Merlin ask what glasses are yet in the very first seen with Merlin and Gaius Gaius claimed that he didnt have his glasses and Merlin knows what glasses are
Adelanor chapter 7 . 4/13
too bad I was enjoying it!
RainbowUnicorn chapter 7 . 4/11

StoneTheLoner chapter 4 . 1/22
This story is infuriating! This is not an anime, so you don't need to make the characters act like they are in one! All of their emotions are over exaggerated. Nothing is subtle, or even normal! For example, if somebody is slightly embarrassed in your story, you have them stutter, look towards the ground, and turn beet red... WHY? It's impossible to enjoy your story when you chose to write it like this.
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 1/22
I'm getting sick of Harry's embarrassment, humbleness, nervousness, and all the gaping he's doing. Which is quite impressive as it's only been two chapters. Did you HAVE to create an idiotic Harry who's incapable of putting on a straight face?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/7/2015
Awesome story, plzz update
Guest chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
Awesome story
juliettacapuleto21 chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
Great story! I love it
But i think Harry would have know about Morgana, i mean she is famous too. And if Harry already ride a hippogriff and a tresthal why should a horse be a problem?
Besides i think that (at least in the first chapters) Harry should have show a little more fanatism about Merlin. I mean he IS the Merlin.
But they are just opinions, really good story
MiAiMo chapter 6 . 7/5/2015
DUDE it's been nearly FOUR YEARS please continue.
Kate chapter 7 . 6/3/2015
PLZZZZZZ write even a small summary explaining everything it wont take much time and ik its been 4 years but PLEASE do it
ironhair chapter 7 . 4/2/2015
Damn, wanted to know who was behind the crazy books, the crack and how Harry got here.

ironhair chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Woooohooo. A fun read
Guest chapter 7 . 3/5/2015
I can't believe you just ended this like this this was like my favorite story
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
[I accepted a dare. Basically all my reviews must sound like their written in the days of Camelot and most importantly they must rhyme. I am SO sorry that I found your story TODAY of all days. Don't judge me]

I know not what I should say,
This is not my first review of the day,
The rhymes I use are but my own,
I think of them now since I'm at home,
The story you told twas good and true,
That Merlin would find a creature and right on cue,
Harry flies in on a broom,
And meets the warlock but assumes,
That he is not far in the past,
I sincerely hope that does not last.
But how did Harry come to be?
Riding his broom among the trees?
So far away from home he's found,
A warlock who uses magic without sound,
Will Harry reveal the terrible truth?
To Merlin while he's in his youth?
Ae3qe27u chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
It would be really nice if you continues this.. or just the summary! That's cool too! It's just that the story is written exceptionally well, and I, personally, think it would be a shame if it were left without a conclusion of some form or another.