Reviews for A Love Story For The Ages
sanguinescriptor chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
Finally, a story with a clear start, middle and end. I like that you ended things when you did, although, I suspect that you got flamed hard when this story was originally published.

By the way, I found this via Fic Central, under their completed fics sections.
Miss SheDevil chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I'd read this story some time ago, but since I'd been on my phone and not logged in, I had no way of remembering the name or your account name. You have no idea how much I've searched for this! Thank goodness I found it :-) This is one of the best stories I have ever read :D Very creative and super amazing :) Looking forward to reading more of your work :-)
Erroneous78 chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
Oh holy wow!

I really thought he was going to leave her. OMG! I'm choosing to believe that he got to her in time but there's a little part of my heart that thinks possibly, maybe he didn't.

Beautifully written and such a great plot line.

Thank you.

Erroneous78 chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
GAH I kept thinking maybe he needs to change her before her incomplete change starts.

And then I went all morbid and thought the worst about how she was dying this time, so much worse than before. Was she attacked by something/someone. Gun shots came to mind, maybe an attack on Graduation but OMG that would be the worst.

And poor Charlie. Bless him for comforting his little girl.

Erroneous78 chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
Oh wow!

I'm utterly blown away by these first 2 chapters and an desperately trying to think what the link is. Why she keeps dying.

akjamma chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
Loved this!
cullen sandra chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
i really enjoyed it. im glad you did not go into bella vampire and stopped after he bit her. it was heartbreaking to read about her dying over and over again, and edward living without her. happy that now he doesnt have to anymore.
Cared chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
I devoured this story in one go. You had me on Team Bella from the beginning as I was captivated by her love that was too strong to let go.

Fabulous story! Thanks!
Commander Nosyniki chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I haven't read it yet, but the summary sounds a lot like Lauren Kate's Fallen series
musicnlyrics chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
Definitely very creative. I like the originality, and I commend you on a job very well done.

As for the reader's creative license, this reader is in no way killing Bella. That's just too mean.

Thanks for sharing! :)
CdrIvanova chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
Oh this was WONDERFUL! Thanks for writing such a unique version of the B&E story.
Beaverslap chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
Good story! Very original and I enjoyed it.
I'mNotintheMoodAnymoreSorry chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
I like how you got right to the point and didn't have a bunch of useless details written into it. Great story!
Ciara chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
Your plot was amazing... Just wow
cinewardy chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
Goodness, what an awesome story! You make my heart twists for some times.. Very good story indeed, i love it!