Reviews for Princess of Night
Fanficqueen306 chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
This is soo good! I love this story
TwilightGoddess chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Wow ... What a happy ending I like how she is a Vampire Princess . ooooh can you write another story about an oc Vampire Princess and Yami Yugi or Seto if you it have to be happy ending.
Ryuketsu no hana chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
me encanto! *-*
tortacaprese chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
what an awesome plot. really loving how this is coming along! not to mention, this pairing is one of my absolute favorites :)
EvilKnivel38x chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
i love your stories even if some are shorter than others, their always so sweet at the end ;)
miaou5 chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
loving it! please continue this fic! and heart this pairing.
HopelessRomantic183 chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Cool, I like how the bad guy's coming from inside the family again, and the fact that he seems to be quietly lurking in the shadows waiting for the perfect moment to strike definitely makes him both interesting and dangerous at the same time. It's smart for Kisara to be so weary of him! Of course, I think that she should really be on the safe side and attempt to turn her mate first before announcing his identity, but then again, it might be more fun if she doesn't do that! Nice work! I just loved the chapter!
Dragongal chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Oh I like it! I wasn't expecting Kisara to reveal her identity to Kaiba quite so early, but I like it! Stefan seems like he could really make for one awesome villain if done properly and the idea of Kisara having to get and turn a mate in order to keep the throne is awesome! I can hardly wait to see what's in store for the next chapter!
angelvoice15 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
cant wait to read ypur next chapter hope it comes soon.
HopelessRomantic183 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Well, the big revaluation came a bit quicker than expected, I though she might try to let him get to know her better first before thrusting that info on him, but then again, getting everything out in the open from the get-go, could also help avoid a few future problems. I just loved how you once again gave Kisara a younger sister and how you had her watching over Seto from when he was twelve years old! Looks like she doesn't plan on telling him about her shape-shifting powers just yet, but that will definitely make things more fun! I also loved how she didn't want Seto to get jealous of her flirting with her upcoming meal of the night! Very well done! I just loved both of your new fic's sooo much!