Reviews for Cupid's Bullet
Fanficqueen306 chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
I think the ending to this one is much better then the princess one. The only thing I didn't like was that he raped her but I see that it had to happend for the story. But overall it was very good and I hope to read more of your story's soon.
EvilKnivel38x chapter 5 . 3/14/2011
Ahhh, what a sweet ending loved the story, although i would have liked a small scene with seto and kisara as soon to be parents, but it was still great ;)
HopelessRomantic183 chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Well, I definitely don't hate you, besides, I kinda expected something like that to happen when he started talking about teaching her a lesson. What will really be intriguing is seeing what will happen next. After all, everyone is going to think that Kisara's dead so it's not like too many people will be allowed to see her even if she changes her name since there will always be the possibility of her being recognized by someone. That means she'll probably be seeing a lot of Kaiba and maybe a few select others that Kaiba trusts to keep a secret, assuming any such people exist other than Mokuba and Roland. Your sure off to one heck of a start with this and I'm really excited to see how the rest of the fic will turn out!
Dragongal chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Well, it will sure be interesting to see how things progress from here since Kisara will be considered dead to all but Kaiba and maybe a few others. I'm really looking forward to see where you'll take everything from here!
EvilKnivel38x chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
I can't believe Kaiba did that! Poor Kisara! i wonder what will happen next or what Kaiba will do next! Well just like the first chappie i loved this one just as much can't wait for the update. ;)
EvilKnivel38x chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Well that didn't go very well for Kisara, did it. Anyway i loved the first chapter and now i'm moving onto the next ;)
ael277 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I really like this story and i hope you update it soon.
AthenaKeene chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Wow. What happens next?
HopelessRomantic183 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Wow, this is such a great start, though I'm sure Kisara won't end up enjoying the upcoming interrogation that is sure to follow after she regains consciousness. I so love how you'll be doing both stories side by side and I can hardly wait to start reading your "Princess of the Night" fic!