Reviews for Life, Unexpected
orca285 chapter 23 . 16h
So cute! Please continue!
worcestershireunited chapter 23 . 5/8
this is a really really cute fanfic! thank you for sharing, and i hope you can find time to update or something. but its cool if you can't, its already amazing as it is.
worcestershireunited chapter 8 . 5/7
"she deserves a man with abs" hahahaha. i lol'ed so hard. and i agree with hanabi.
I like it..no I loved it. The author of "Life, Unexpected", you did a great job writing this,I liked how you put a lot of details in think you can make another one lol.
asasi chapter 22 . 3/21
I'm really happy to find this story! It's well written and heartwarming story. I hope someday you can continue this. Thank you for writing and sharing it :)
Somi chapter 18 . 12/11/2016
Plot twist! finally Gaara appears! \O/ i love this humour sooo much! i cant get enough of this story...but only 5 chaps left ;_;
Somi chapter 17 . 12/11/2016
AMAZING!
I LOVE IT SO MUCH
ITS ABIT CHEESY, YEA BUT TOTALLY BEARABLE! 3
Somi chapter 13 . 12/11/2016
I love the ending! XD
UR AN AMAZING WRITER
this story, i absolutely love every single chapter of it!
its plain heaven ~~
Jaybell665 chapter 23 . 11/17/2016
Please continue with this story and update soon!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/24/2016
Pleaseeeee! Update soon I love this story sooo much.
Seirenn chapter 23 . 9/28/2016
Bonsoir,

Hoo qu'elle torture de devoir attendre pour la suite!

J'adore! Je suis fan! Je sais même pas quoi dire mise à part que tu écrits bien, l'histoire et de loin la plus intéressante que j'ai lut cette semaine.

Moi qui suis fan de Yaoi en tant normal, j'apprécie de temps en temps les SasuHinq. D'ailleurs je crois que c'est le deuxième que je lis de toi, et je suis tombée amoureuse de tes histoires!

Merci encore et je souhaite qu'elle ne soit pas abandonné.

Bye-bi

~ Sei
SigAnGelHeArt chapter 23 . 8/10/2016
Heelloo?
Are you going to finish this awesome story or are you gonna abandon it?
Please let us know. Soon!
ArtistGiumi chapter 23 . 5/8/2016
love it
Annoying15 chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Such a great story! You should really finish it :)
AXEL BLAZE chapter 13 . 4/6/2016