Reviews for What You're Missing
softoldshoe chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
What a sticky situation! Poor Misaki is always caught in the middle! I'm eager to see how you end up resolving this!
niallerslovelydance chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I have read only one chapter so far and I am in love with this story. Please update soon!
Xena chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
I really can't wait til the next chapter. I just reread them all, please post a new chapter.

or two

or three

i love you

please post more
IcybluePenguin chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
This was a great chapter. :D To tell the truth, I was procrastinating writing a chapter for my own fanfic by reading this. XD I just hope my editor doesn't kill me later. I'll be glad to see the next chapter when you put it up!
roikoi chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
This. Just ... THIS.

Why is there not enough of this pairing? You really had me resenting Hiro and Usagi there; realizing that holyshit Misaki and Nowaki totally don't deserve the crap they get in their canon relationships. I totally almost raged when Nowaki actually took Hiro on the date that he and MISAKI were supposed to go on. Then fucked him. What the fuck? At least you have the decency to feel guilty. Look at what you did, letting Akihiko get at him.

Misaki, you poor thing. First Akihiko, then Nowaki. :C /petpetpet

GAH, THESE TWO HAAAVE TO GET TOGETHER. They absolutely must.

I can't wait for more ; 0; Literally.
fire vixon chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
hey please update soon i want to find out what happens to them I WANT THEM TO BE TOGETHER !
Manny Heatlook chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
Please MORE! I really LOVED it!

its really good, I hope that you can finish the history! .P
Manny Bear chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
MORE PLEASE!

if you can... I really LOVED it! please continue this... I can't sleep knowing that you havent ended this!

its really good!
LalaladyAzul chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
OMFG! im like ADSAADSADASD T_T NOWAKI

jajajaja, your fic is great! please continue!

MisakixNowaki 4 ever :'D
Orcux chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
.. Ahh .. I'm .. really starting to hate Usagi and Hiro now.. x_x

Poor Misaki! He walks in on Usagi and Sumi kissing.. and just when he's almost healed completely again, he walks in on Nowaki and Hiro kissing. _ Ugh. What a terrible life. T_T

Man, I actually flinched at the scene where Nowaki and Hiro were .. doing it. Somewhere through the story, I'd gotten so accustomed to Nowaki x Misaki that I forgot about the canons, ahaha.

What have you done to me! ? T_T -sobs- Thank you for sharing this with us! The fluffy moments between Misaki and Nowaki made me smile and.. the dramatic ones hurt more than they really should. D:
Fujoshi101 chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
oh geez...I hope Usagi-bastard doesn't go too far, poor Misaki, he's going to break soon. I know it. I must see the next chapter! I need to know what will happen to Nowaki and Misaki, this is such an interesting turn of events I-...I can't help but want to know more. I strongley look forward to your next chapter.
Brie-kun chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
Ahh ! I love the pairing! I really want misaki and nowaki to get back together! Can't wait for the next update!
Brie-kun chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
siarafaerie-101-miss chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
I really loved it!

please update again really soon!

yaoi-hunter chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I tried to like it but I CAN'T!

I simply can't imagine NowakixMisaki

NONONONONO!

sorry! I tried to read it because it is a fic with only 5 chapters yet I never saw many reviews in a fic before, that means many people accepts the idea of this pairing but I don't like it.
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »