Reviews for What You're Missing
Demon2Angel chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
I seriously fell in love with this story and this pairing I knew they would make a perfect couple and I'm glad u think so as well I can't wait to read more please continue this if u can
Guest chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
Will you update this soon? I'd really love to see what happens next I love all your Junjou Romantica stories, and you're Kuroshitsuji stories and your South Park stories! :) You're a really talented writer.
Joey Bermuda Ketail chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
Wait, so what is the final pairing going to be? I hope it's Nowaki x Misaki personally. I definitely wouldn't stop reading this even if it wasn't but it just seems to me that a Nowaki x Misaki on here would fit the most. Please update soon as you can. This fanfiction is truly amazing.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
please, continue writing. i really reaally love to read what happens next.
NauLana chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
NOOOOO ! TT
I literally had to stop more than 3 times to read the last few chapters and tried to imagine what you had wrote . Ending up in me bawling my eyes when all the scenes I imagined were of them being parted TT
Don't seperate them permanently for 2 chapters please ! I'll be bawling my eyes out if you do .. This is so sad, I'm worried Misaki .
It just feels like I have a feeling he's going to do something very suicidel when he's his the final straw .
Anyways, this is such a lovely story ! So exciting and fun ! :D Keep up the good work !
Akahi chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
I love fiction ! Magnificent ! Splendid !

(sorry, I'm French and I don't speak much English, so I continued in French.')
C'est une fiction magnifique. Elle est toute simple pourtant, elle est très bien écrite. Les sentiment des personnages ont profond. L'amour, l'incertitude, la confusion, l'amitié, la passion et l'affection se mêlent. Ta fiction montre tout ce qu'on ressent quand une relation se termine. le désir de croire que tout peut s'arranger. l'amour encore présent, mais pourtant, malgré tout cela, au fond, il y a la certitude pesante que malgré tous les efforts que l'on fait, tout ne reviendrait pas comme avant. Quelque chose est à jamais cassé.

Il y a aussi l'amour destructeur qui est très bien représenté.

Franchement, ta fiction est géniale ! Dès que je me connecte je te rajoute dans mes favoris !

J'espère que tu continueras cette histoire, mais si ce n'est pas le cas, je te remercie toute de même pour nous avoir fait partager ce magnifique début.

bonne continuation,

Akahi
Lala land chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
Omg I love you for creating this ! I had had a thought about paring them together and omg it thank you!
miar ritsu chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
this is an great story and your an amazing writer you should definately come back and finish this story

i hope you do i love this story :3
NatsuLuvsKyoya chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
I hope you update this when you have time. :3 It's a lovely story.
M.O.A chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
You must just make this Nowaki x Misaki story I mean look they are so good for each other
tiffany103 chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
GYAAAA, I wish you would come back and finish this story. I want to know how everything will end up.
Taira Yukiko chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
nice story, i really tought this story was completed that i had continue reading till the end it look like an on going story so you may want to change the status of the story :)
Demon's Macabre chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
KUROSHITSUJI!
HAHAHAHAHAAH!
*in a serious tone* please continue...
Demon's Macabre chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHA! KUROSHITSUJI!?
THAT'S MY FAVOURITE ANIME/MANGA!
*ROLLING ON THE GROUND LAUGHING MY ASS OFF!*
LadyKarma18 chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
This is amazing! Easily my fav JR fic! Will misalign and nowaki stay together? Can they please there perfect for each other!

Please update soon :3