Reviews for What You're Missing
xox-'.'-K-A-G-O-M-E-'.'-xox chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
AHH! This is so cool! I looked at it and was like. Hmmm Nowaki and Misaki... not sure about that. But this is really good. Although I feel mean for thinking badly of Usagi san and Hiro san but really they are a bit of a problem now that I think about it ;P The similarities between Usagi and Nowaki with their hands and Hiro san and Misaki really make is it believable that these two could find comfort in each other even just as friends. Their support for each other is really cool. I could totally imagine Nowaki getting possessive and pulling Usagi san away.

I hope you update soon. I really enjoyed the first two chapters and the twist in story line and pairings. Great job.
imjustnobody chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
wah! Please update! This fic is really really really cool!I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter! wahhhh!
meowmeowluf chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR. D: write the next chapter soon plz . :D
Valenwind chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Aaaw please continue with this here soon... it's very adoreable. I'm happy you like Junjou too xDDD
Elephame chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Wow, I have been looking for a Nowaki x Misaki fic ever since I saw the doujin where Nowaki prevented Misaki from falling on the train and inspired Misaki to try and become tall! (lol, what a run-on sentence XD) Even though I like them with their respective partners, Misaki and Nowaki definitely make a cute'n'fluffy couple. Thank you SO much for writing this fic! I never thought I'd see the day when there would be a story featuring these two. Plus, I thought you kept them in character rather well, so that was even better. I did think Misaki stuttered a little too much, but still, I think you portrayed him well. Thanks again for writing this sweet fic!
Nerinia chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
This story is really cute. I like that it doesn't just go straight into lust and other adult content. Hope you update REALLY SOON! _
puppyfacetwo chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
Aw! I really wish you would update s'more chapters! This is a really good fic, and I've always thought these two were perfect for eachother! Really hope you update soon! ;c
jolie94 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I possitivly love this story I love how your touching on a relationship no one else has, bravo! Keep going please!
xXLaLaLandXx chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
PPPLLLLEEAAAASSSEEEEEEEEEE CONTINUE! IM BOUT TO DIE OF EXCITEMENT! ...ur paying for a doctor. oh and this is the first time ive wanted to punch usagi. I still love himm lotzz! i LOVEEE this story so keep writeing ... and please write quickly
NightWorldPrincess chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
Damn Hiroki! Have a life already

AWSOME SECOND CHAPTER !
NightWorldPrincess chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
awwwww loving the story already already
anon chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
I for one like this pairing and how you have portrayed the characters. You've only emphasized negative issues that both Akihiko and Hiroki already have; one's that would actually hurt most real relationships. I really liked this chapter; though I felt bad for Misaki. Maybe some more bonding between him and Nowaki will help :).
no-name chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
Omg, I just fell in love with this story. Again, I'm glad that you have taken the time and written a well thought out chapter that is long and interesting. Chapter two have to be around 10-15 pages long. I wonder, if maybe you have write a 25 page chapter paper for the next one? I can't wait for the next chapter. There are a handful of author that can write well, however, there are very few authors on the fanfiction that isn't an a-hole to the reader and other authors about grammar and some other bs. I believe that your one of those well written authors that don't care about what other thinks and just enjoy writing fictional stories. Any hurry up for my next read.

peace, love and taco for life.
irok2hard chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
this story is getting better and better! but i really dont want them to go back to their old lovers cause i really wanna see this coupple develope! :D i cant wait for more! so please continue writing! 333
kayla chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
Love it! Please update right now!
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »