Reviews for What You're Missing
hentai18ancilla chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
KAWAII! (blushes) That is so adorable! _ I like the fact that their relationship is progressing, more please-you have me addicted!

-Dani.
Junjou-Angel chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
awwwww this is so cute and i am like THE most loyal fangirl for the romantica couple! you have created a miracle so bravo! pleeeeeeAse update asap!
imjustnobody chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
I never thought a NowakixMisaki fic would be this great! please update! :) hahaha!
Kairenayui chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
So cute! Plz write more and update soon. I really love how the story is going. I also hope that Nowaki and Misaki hook up for real.
meowmeowluf chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
LOL. my favourite chapter yet. :D i loved how you used kuroshitsuji in this. LOL. i couldn't stop laughing at that fact since i tried imagining them in ciel and sebby's clothes. and YAY. more misaki x nowaki tiiiiime. :DDDDDD
Nerinia chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
Yay! You updated! I loved this chapter. I especially like the little Ferris wheel scene ; )

I cannot wait until your next update! (Please be soon!)

_
HowDoYouDoop chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
Nyaa! Cosplay and snuggles! But Hiro san... *sad face* Nowaki and Misaki are so cute but no one can look after Hiro san like Nowaki did! I wonder what will happen! Great chapter, good work.
HowDoYouDoop chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
AHH! This is so cool! I looked at it and was like. Hmmm Nowaki and Misaki... not sure about that. But this is really good. Although I feel mean for thinking badly of Usagi san and Hiro san but really they are a bit of a problem now that I think about it ;P The similarities between Usagi and Nowaki with their hands and Hiro san and Misaki really make is it believable that these two could find comfort in each other even just as friends. Their support for each other is really cool. I could totally imagine Nowaki getting possessive and pulling Usagi san away.

I hope you update soon. I really enjoyed the first two chapters and the twist in story line and pairings. Great job.
imjustnobody chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
wah! Please update! This fic is really really really cool!I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter! wahhhh!
meowmeowluf chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR. D: write the next chapter soon plz . :D
Valenwind chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Aaaw please continue with this here soon... it's very adoreable. I'm happy you like Junjou too xDDD
Elephame chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Wow, I have been looking for a Nowaki x Misaki fic ever since I saw the doujin where Nowaki prevented Misaki from falling on the train and inspired Misaki to try and become tall! (lol, what a run-on sentence XD) Even though I like them with their respective partners, Misaki and Nowaki definitely make a cute'n'fluffy couple. Thank you SO much for writing this fic! I never thought I'd see the day when there would be a story featuring these two. Plus, I thought you kept them in character rather well, so that was even better. I did think Misaki stuttered a little too much, but still, I think you portrayed him well. Thanks again for writing this sweet fic!
Nerinia chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
This story is really cute. I like that it doesn't just go straight into lust and other adult content. Hope you update REALLY SOON! _
puppyfacetwo chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
Aw! I really wish you would update s'more chapters! This is a really good fic, and I've always thought these two were perfect for eachother! Really hope you update soon! ;c
jolie94 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I possitivly love this story I love how your touching on a relationship no one else has, bravo! Keep going please!
409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »