Reviews for Blue Rose
Eilegna chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
I just want to ask is there any significance with the changing of the flowers' colors (blue then red)? Or hidden meanings? or maybe I'm just putting too much thought into it.
Eilegna chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
Aw how come they won't tell them the painting?
This is a great story! Had fun reading it, though I got confused with the rose colors...it was blue then red?
zuellni chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
of all the fairytails stories I've read this was the best ever
even it's not really a real life fairytail but it was great
I hope that you can keep making these kind of stories
'cause I will continue to surport you ! :)
kara'mel'-chan chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
OOOOHH... Two years. It's been two years! I'm still getting the chills! Ritu-san. You're really awesome ya knoe! :D
Prick 'n Improper chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
Three letters dear..W.O.W

Oh my god it was so..breathtaking!I never thought that the second portrait was Natsume's Incarnation..I also thought that Mikan was a ghost but I guess I was wrong..hehe But I really love this fanfic..

-ThESeVenDeaDlySiNZ
princessmikan852 chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
XsaeX chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
Wow, the plot is really original and i love the whole concept of it! just wow!
yoyoyo chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
Wwwoooh! So kewl! Havnt seen a FF lik this w/ an originaly plot in a long time!
cutecolourgirl chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
i luv this story~!
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
love it
Smiley0016 chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
WOW! this was so freakin good! i loved it! it was soo creepy n mysterious! i love stories like these! haha. tht was soo cool tht they were the reincarnations. i would have liked 2 c natsumes reaction 2 the painting but thn again its nice tht he nvr got 2 c it. another mystery. LOL. n wen nastsume said a character from disney i freakin lolED! XD! i cracked up! i could still laugh just writing this! XDDD hahaha. i thought tht was rlly hilarioius. you my friends are an AMAZING writer. without a doubt. :)
chocolatezircon chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
The summary itself seemed mysterious... So creepy... Nice story!
Leafless chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
I so like the story. Very well-written. :D
Rhien Meoita chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
Wow. This story was really amazing. :D You definitely deserve a whole stack of reviews. :D

Natsume meets with Mikan and~~ fate is just so amusing sometimes. hehe. I am glad that they have met each other and they get a happy ending this time. :)

Thanks so much for this awesome story. I have enjoyed it a whole lot and the story is just so super ultra duper awesomely fun. :)

Best wishes always!