Reviews for Event Horizon: Edward's New Moon
Jk chapter 14 . 11/8/2016
Why does Bella have nightmares? Its kinda childish don't you think?
Jk chapter 12 . 11/8/2016
I don't get why Bella is clinging to Edward at this point...first off th prick has been gone for 5 fucking months...he broke up with her...so why is she being a annoying clingy twit? Second...lol he broke up with her sooooooo why would she assume it was OK to hang all over him? I mean he trys to put her ass down and shes all... ...? Be dumber Bella really!
How fucking embarrassing
Jk chapter 8 . 11/7/2016
Is Edward really that stupid? It'd clearly a set up. Does he think that just as he can smell her that she can't smell him? Does he really think that she's killing girls named Bella just for fun? I mean really? She's obviously doing it to fuck with him! God Edwards dumb
Jk chapter 7 . 11/7/2016
I find it hard to believe that Victoria needs to feed at often as your suggesting.
Sala chapter 19 . 10/14/2016
Awesome! Ive read a lot Twilight-Fanfiction and yours finally meets totally the spirit of Midnight Sun. Im looking forward to read Dark Matter (which I will do immediately) and wish you would write your version of Breaking Dawn-Edwards POV (the complete story, not just one shot).
Thanks for sharing
Silque chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
Completely amazing. Dare I say it...better than SM! Any chance you'll be doing Breaking Dawn EPOV? Oh please!
Shawna9301 chapter 19 . 12/7/2013
This is the best New Moon Epov I HAVE READ AND I have read them all, even PALassiter's.
AnnaMariaNordlade chapter 18 . 12/1/2012
I want to tell you that this is one of the best New-moon-from-Edward's-Point-of-view-fanfictions, I have read.
:-)
Sky-Angel14 chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
Very well done!
Fadedwranglers chapter 19 . 3/18/2012
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your story. I could only wish that it was twice as long or more because I did not want it to end. Thank you very much for your wonderful story.
tinkerbellpatten chapter 19 . 3/26/2011
I really enjoyed this, now I'm starting Dark Matter.

Great job!
tinkerbellpatten chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
Loving your version of Edwards point of view... Great job! I'm so pleased you've written a sequel to this too so I have plenty more of your writing to enjoy. :)
shadowe-box chapter 17 . 3/18/2011
I am really enjoying this - the story's progressing naturally even though you have pretty vague guidelines at this point.
shadowe-box chapter 16 . 3/18/2011
Just thought you should know, I love Emmett. Maybe more than Edward :P
shadowe-box chapter 15 . 3/18/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE.