Reviews for Event Horizon: Edward's New Moon
Silque chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
Completely amazing. Dare I say it...better than SM! Any chance you'll be doing Breaking Dawn EPOV? Oh please!
Shawna9301 chapter 19 . 12/7/2013
This is the best New Moon Epov I HAVE READ AND I have read them all, even PALassiter's.
AnnaMariaNordlade chapter 18 . 12/1/2012
I want to tell you that this is one of the best New-moon-from-Edward's-Point-of-view-fanfictions, I have read.
:-)
Sky-Angel14 chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
Very well done!
Fadedwranglers chapter 19 . 3/18/2012
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your story. I could only wish that it was twice as long or more because I did not want it to end. Thank you very much for your wonderful story.
tinkerbellpatten chapter 19 . 3/26/2011
I really enjoyed this, now I'm starting Dark Matter.

Great job!
tinkerbellpatten chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
Loving your version of Edwards point of view... Great job! I'm so pleased you've written a sequel to this too so I have plenty more of your writing to enjoy. :)
shadowe-box chapter 17 . 3/18/2011
I am really enjoying this - the story's progressing naturally even though you have pretty vague guidelines at this point.
shadowe-box chapter 16 . 3/18/2011
Just thought you should know, I love Emmett. Maybe more than Edward :P
shadowe-box chapter 15 . 3/18/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE.
shadowe-box chapter 12 . 3/18/2011
To be frank, the best part of this story is how in character Edward is. There's no fun hearing his thoughts if he's OOC, so well done :)
shadowe-box chapter 10 . 3/18/2011
SO GOOD. SO. GOOD.

I would writ a longer review, but I HAVE to keep reading! Sorry!
shadowe-box chapter 9 . 3/18/2011
Man, you are so lucky that I'm reviewing after telling me that the next chapter's Italy! I like the parallels drawn with Edward's own past and the juxtapositiong of his reactions and emotions. Good writing!
shadowe-box chapter 8 . 3/18/2011
Poor Edward. Why is he such an idiot? Very good story-telling - you have a great writing style
shadowe-box chapter 6 . 3/18/2011
I keep skipping to the next chapter before reviewing, before having to come back. Because I'm THAT absorbed in the story. Great pace and plot developement - kudos!