Reviews for Roaming the Land While You Sleep
Bundibird chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
ach! but I want MORE!

Haha- yay for paradise by the dashboard lights. fantastic song.

really good work so far- I'm really loving it! that cliffie there is gonna plague me until you update. any guestimates on when the next chapter will be up?

Beyondtheredsands chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
Sammy's such a little bitch in this fic, isn't he? Anyways, what a cliffhanger you left us with! Now I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapter. ;)
Bundibird chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
ooh, nice first chapter! I like your writing style, and by the end of the chapter I wanted to slap Sam, so you got across his bitchy teenageerishness (totally a word) really well. :D

I'm glad there's a second chapter for me to read! :D
rog457 chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
I can picture a 17 year old Dean doing exactly and thinking exactly how you describe.

Look out Dean...
rog457 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I loved the Vicious Circle of Bitch line.

Good Start, I can imagine that Sam was a very difficult teen and Dean, being Dean, tried his best to not fight with him.
general zargon chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
Oh no, Dean better wake up soon, or else he's going to be monster chow! I hope Sam feels at least a little bit guilty about his big brother getting hurt cause he messed up the salt lines, because he was being really obnoxious. I hope Dean lives! By the way, what kind of monster is it? Anyway, please keep up the great work and update soon!
RoXaS707 chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
awesome chapter! i cant wit to read what happenes to Dean next! and i also want to read how Sam feels for being such a little bitch! so i hope u update soon! laters RoXaS707
becs chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
oh god evil clifhanger... please update quickly pretty please lol

Alutek chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
this story's going to be so good, I can tell :D can't wait for the second chapter! Hurry ;) And make it long :P hugs!
badaiwind chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Your A/N makes me laugh. _

Haven't got time to read it yet, but looks promising.

Terrible weeks also :/, where are the manners peoples?

Heather chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
OOOooo! OH NO DEEEAN! PLEASE keep writing!Post 2night?GA!
dreamlitnight chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Great chapter! I bet Sam was difficult to deal with as a teen. LOL Poor Dean having to be the grown-up. Can't wait to read more. Sorry your day or week was not a great one, but... well... your pain in our gain. Since you're writing. ) Write on.
mustang71 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010