Reviews for Kage Fujin
sumit chapter 8 . 5/5
To whom handover story to whom u dumbasd
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Adding to Faves.
Toby860 chapter 8 . 4/30/2012
well you had a good run with the story.
nightwolfsilver chapter 8 . 2/12/2012
It can create one third Samui mini harem in Naruto.
TigrezzTail chapter 7 . 10/20/2011
Wow, pumping Konan for info and then turning her to his side, definitely more mature and forward thinking than the canon one. And nice side swipe there. All that build up for a fight with Jiraiya and company and it is narrowly averted. SNeaky author!
TigrezzTail chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
Yeah, I had wondered what was going on in Naruto's head that he would tell the 2 Akatsuki his real name. Nice wanted description, though G
rescue 007 chapter 8 . 8/31/2011
just the same. the second you wrote that he was going back to konoha you killed the story.
Desodus chapter 6 . 8/25/2011
This is the second time this story has been given up on and then adopted...
Kain129 chapter 8 . 8/25/2011
i tried to search the name Wrytha but it seems to come up blank im wondering if you spelt it correctly?
The Elemental Dragon Emperor chapter 8 . 8/25/2011
You misspelled it its Wyrtha
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
Fricking idiot...-_-
Batros940 chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
I liked how the story has been so far, I'm just thought that Naruto could have at least talked to the few members of the konoha 12 who are his friends Shikamaru, Choji, Hinata, maybe even Kiba. Since you seem set to have Naruto as a enemy of konoha you could have him convince hinata to help him kidnap Sasuke.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
Well, I'll tell you this upfront: I like the story. However, I literally got a headache just from reading it due to all of your run-on sentences. I seriously believe I actually found an entire paragraph that had no punctuation whatsoever. Please try to fix this next chapter, if there is one.
Patriot-112 chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
Don't worry man, it'll come back to you.
Desodus chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
NOOO! dont give it up like Fugin of the Shadows!