Reviews for Lovely Sympathy
Guest chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
omg i love this chapter title! did you purposely use it or was it coincidence?
Catlady1960 chapter 14 . 12/1/2013
Gee, did u get flamed? The last chapter was fine, I understood it perfectly with no explanation. I'm glad u continued it for another twelve chapters.
Catlady1960 chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
I love this story!
Kerubim chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
'Harry Potter is one of the most powerful wizards in the world' no he's not. He only got really lucky multiple times. He's average but that's what makes him unique.
Dearlady2002 chapter 26 . 5/21/2012
Hmm, a weird ending, to me at least, but I still liked it overall. Wondering if you are going to write more HP stories?
Dearlady2002 chapter 13 . 5/21/2012
I like your story so far, and wanted to say how horrible it was for him to obliviate her. I know why he did it, but still..
Dagger-Seishin chapter 26 . 5/4/2012
hmnnn interesting.
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
ummm... I know this is the magcal world and this is a story, but I think all school have policies against male teachers touching their female students' stomachs (especially alone in room) even to help injuries when there is a perfectly capable woman doctor in the the same building.
nomdeplume30 chapter 26 . 5/2/2011
K, so, mixed feelings about this story. Parts were great, and parts didn't make sense. On the whole, I enjoyed it and totally loved your little dig at Twilight. Tho, I did feel like Hermione was acting rather Bella-ish moping about and crying most of the story. My biggest issue with this story is that I don't see H taking all that crap from R. She'd have kicked his butt at his first attempt. I've always seen her as a stronger character than you're writing her - magically and emotionally. That being said, going with the characterizations you have in this story, it's pretty well done. Some bits felt rushed, but I did like how H & S's relationship developed. The thought of them together is still kind of weird, but it worked well and I can see it working out. So, well done and congrats on sticking with it and finishing the story!
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 26 . 2/26/2011
I started reading this at 10 o'clock-ish, February 26th, and I've finished it at 12:55-ish, February 27th. This was a totally awesome story. Like seriously. I must ask, how did your NaNoWriMo go? I wrote my first paragraph and then quit. Maybe this year. Anyways, this was one of the most freaking AWESOME-EST stories EVER! It was really super fabulous, like seriously. Holla!

xXKodyXx
mrslupe chapter 26 . 2/3/2011
awww, i'm going to miss this story so much :'-)
sweet-tang-honney chapter 26 . 2/1/2011
great chapter.
MoonLight32 chapter 26 . 1/31/2011
Aww this was such a sweet story :D
Misti D chapter 26 . 1/31/2011
I've always loved your writing. :) Glad you were able to get this chapter finished. Can't wait to see what you come up with next for the masses to read. :) happy writing.
notwritten chapter 26 . 1/30/2011
This was an interesting ending. Keep smiling. :-)