Reviews for Change of Heart
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
cool
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
That was interesting. Weird, but interesting. It reminds me of Darkshipping (Ash/Dark Ash from Pokemon). Even if they are two sides of the coin in both cases, so to speak, it seems to work, strangely enough.
sunokofairytale chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
OH. MY. RA. I love it! Great job! Do you have any more wonderful tendershipping fics? *goes to check, adds to favorites*
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Awww that was cute, I loved it and great job
earthluva chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
This is really beautiful, love it!
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Aww! This was sweet! I usually don't read Tendershipping fics, mostly because I despise Yami Bakura, but I think you did very well with this. I think Ryou, as a hikari, probably would miss Bakura, despite the suffering he went through. And I like how you make him (Bakura) realize that neither Atem nor Aknamkanon were responsible for the massacre of Kul-Elna, and that he didn't really accomplish anything by trying to get revenge...it makes me feel sorry for him, in a way. Could he change? I think, if given the chance, and with some help from Ryou, he could.

Great job!
Tainted Apple chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
This was lovely, a real insight into how a relationship between these two should really start. :) Serious skills you have there in character study.

Beautiful piece very believable with minimal amounts of words to achieve the chosen effect ~ very well done!