Reviews for Insiders and Outsiders
dianna chapter 7 . 5/30
I really liked that last chapter! I hope you write more soon
ColorGuardSweetHeartHottieFury chapter 7 . 5/27
OMG great minds think alike. In all my stories I have the same idea! I'm so surprised what I've found to this day no one else seems to make stories on Crellan and Tom being father son. I thought the first time I say the episode that they looked to much alike. And Crellan totally watched out for him like a father giving special treatment I'd say. It had to be the way they were going. I don't see why else they had their relationship the way they presented it.
Thank You, finally I'm not Crazy nor alone... Your the first person I've seen who thought the same on the matter as me :) Well I just gave away a major point of my stories, well I guess it's no surprise I pretty much mentioned it in the first chapter (if I keep the first chapter I wrote years ago the same before posting. Knowing me probably will to much work trying to figure out a new opening... Just a lot of work since it's years old)
Love this One-shot stories thing.
Are you also working the Crellan thing in your other stories or just here? Just out of curiosity.
Now I wonder what brought the CodeMasters in... Hmmmm... Awe (lightbulb) One word Cothica? Ok I was just guessing you literally said they had no clue what they just woke up there, but still sounds like something that would happen. I've thought for a long time that the cothica might be in Chaotic, part of it etc. To bad we never got to find out and they never continued the story.
Love this, can't wait for updates on many of your Chaotic stories..
Thanks again,
Bre
ChaoticCommander chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
That was not a theory I had ever thought of before; interesting point of view.
ashangel101010 chapter 7 . 9/21/2014
I am still trying to wrap my head around the previous chapter. I really love how you answered the mystery behind the Codemasters, but without doing away the mystery around Chaotic. Also, I enjoy your explanation to Crellan's favoritism. Too bad that the show is cancelled. I was kind of hoping to see more of the Codemasters.
CoalTreasure chapter 7 . 9/20/2014
That is an interesting explanation of why Crellan favors Tom. And an interesting explanation of the Codemasters' origins.
Elememtal1000 chapter 7 . 9/20/2014
Awesome one-shot. It also bugged me about why Crellan likes Tom so much.
Thanatos's Scribe chapter 7 . 9/20/2014
…I'm not sure whether you're planning on making this part of your other story, but by the COTHICA, Crellan has to tell Tom eventually
Silver chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
Very clever with Frozen jokes, and original. Every thought of doing a Chaotic version of it? It be almost fitting if you made Tom Anna and Kaz Elsa. I'm just saying. Besides that, you are right Let it Go is quite overdone, but can you blame people? It's such a good song, not to mention meaningful!

Well, anyways, update again soon!
Elememtal1000 chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
Awesome, you did a great job.
Chaos Evans chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
That was so hysterical! I love it. Maybe you should write a Frozen crossover with Chaotic. I bet that would be just as funny if not more.
Sorrow Of Paradise chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
SO MANY LOLZ! XD But remember guys, "It doesn't have to be a snowman". LOL XD
CoalTreasure chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
Oh God, I couldn't help but laugh. Peyton would do something like that just to get a rise from someone and the fact that all five of them are Creatures and Creatures are watching just makes this all the funnier!
Chaos Evans chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
This was certainly an interesting and original one-shot. I can honestly say I have never seen a Chaotic fan fiction were Kaz reminds Chaor of his dead brother.

Great work, I hope you'll continue to write more fan fictions about Chaotic.
AnimationNut chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
I love this! It's so cute and sweet and funny :) great job!
YinYangWriter chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
So cool! You need to write more.