Reviews for Whatever it takes
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 30 . 7/8
I love Claire
I'm two years late, I know, but this is an amazing story! I would've loved to see what could've happened next. Thanks for the ride.
Shellbean chapter 30 . 10/10/2015
Hello there Fayth3,
I love this story. I am hoping that you have not lost that loving muse again but being a writer myself I know that it can happen to the best. Still hoping that their is more to come though. I like Sylar with Claire and him still being a badass but with a heart. Your fan Shellbean:)
conall97 chapter 30 . 9/13/2015
I love this story! Although I'm in the bad habit of reading a story before they're done. So PLEASE. Keep it going!
CryingWiTFangirl chapter 30 . 8/27/2015
I have loved this fic forever and I recently reread it. You left off so close to the end, I hate not knowing what was going to happen! If your muse is dead, could you maybe just tell us your intentions for what would have happened?
Tempest S chapter 30 . 8/25/2015
For some reason I thought this had updated more recently than it did.
Empress Elf chapter 29 . 5/26/2015
I hope your muse returns and you can update this soon! I love this story and have probably read it over 100x it's one of my favourite fanfictions ever.
Renica Swavely chapter 20 . 4/13/2015
I loved this story. It was a little fluffy, but when Sylar isn't Sylar, he is a lot softer. I really liked the twist at the end with bringing Luke back. Thank you for writing this!
leah chapter 30 . 3/18/2015
Hi Faythbrady,

This fiction is really good. Could you please continue writing... I have been waiting for the next chapter since a year :-(
Guest chapter 30 . 2/9/2015
Okay, so it's been FOREVERMORE since I reviewed or even read this story (I had to go back and read it all again... it's still great!), but I'm back! Which means you need to come back to it too! I mean, we're inches away from the wedding, which means they'll announce their news very soon (or *fingers crossed* get found out at JUST the wrong moment). We. Need. More. I've been on longer hiatuses than 8 months. PLEASE come back to this.
Empress Elf chapter 30 . 12/28/2014
Never get tired of re-reading this story, really hope your muse lets you bring another chapter soon.
River4Jayne chapter 30 . 11/28/2014
I've just gone through and read all 30 chapters and omfg I want more. I love the way you write, I love the length of your chapters, I love the story, I love Sylar (but I mean I already loved him anyway xD ), I love the way you've captured the characters...I just love it. You've really done them justice and I cannot wait for the next installment :DD
Guest chapter 30 . 9/7/2014
It's getting so good! This chapter was intense! Please update and finish this amazing story
musicbean2 chapter 29 . 9/3/2014
amazing please update soon it been MONTHS!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/23/2014
OMG this is amazing! Plz update soon love, I'm on the edge of my seat! Xx