Reviews for Whatever it takes
Empress Elf chapter 29 . 5/26
I hope your muse returns and you can update this soon! I love this story and have probably read it over 100x it's one of my favourite fanfictions ever.
Renica Swavely chapter 20 . 4/13
I loved this story. It was a little fluffy, but when Sylar isn't Sylar, he is a lot softer. I really liked the twist at the end with bringing Luke back. Thank you for writing this!
leah chapter 30 . 3/18
Hi Faythbrady,

This fiction is really good. Could you please continue writing... I have been waiting for the next chapter since a year :-(
Okay, so it's been FOREVERMORE since I reviewed or even read this story (I had to go back and read it all again... it's still great!), but I'm back! Which means you need to come back to it too! I mean, we're inches away from the wedding, which means they'll announce their news very soon (or *fingers crossed* get found out at JUST the wrong moment). We. Need. More. I've been on longer hiatuses than 8 months. PLEASE come back to this.
Empress Elf chapter 30 . 12/28/2014
Never get tired of re-reading this story, really hope your muse lets you bring another chapter soon.
River4Jayne chapter 30 . 11/28/2014
I've just gone through and read all 30 chapters and omfg I want more. I love the way you write, I love the length of your chapters, I love the story, I love Sylar (but I mean I already loved him anyway xD ), I love the way you've captured the characters...I just love it. You've really done them justice and I cannot wait for the next installment :DD
Guest chapter 30 . 9/7/2014
It's getting so good! This chapter was intense! Please update and finish this amazing story
musicbean2 chapter 29 . 9/3/2014
amazing please update soon it been MONTHS!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/23/2014
OMG this is amazing! Plz update soon love, I'm on the edge of my seat! Xx
musicbean2 chapter 30 . 8/22/2014
why oh why cant you update. the wait is killing me!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/12/2014
Wow this is awesome I cant wait for more.
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
Awe nice chapter.
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
"Naked Noah" I lost it. this is awesome.
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
hehe Death by sugar. lol
moosejuice5 chapter 30 . 6/16/2014
Loving this story so far, nice plot and good characters - I'd love to read the rest of it