Reviews for Whatever it takes
Jdragonfire29 chapter 29 . 3/9
COME BACK...
ZacaManic chapter 29 . 1/18
Absolutely loved this chapter. Quite possibly my favourite Heroes fan-fic, and the banter between Sylar and Peter is hilarious.
Austinj chapter 29 . 12/26/2013
This confrontation between Sy and Claire really made me so sad and happy and missing the show so much. Please continue to update, this is such great writing.
missjordyn chapter 29 . 12/24/2013
Please update again :) I love this story
jennann88 chapter 29 . 12/16/2013
I can honestly say this is my favorite Sylar/Claire fanfic! Really hope you decide to finish it... its been so wonderfully written! Thanks!
SilentRain21 chapter 29 . 9/14/2013
this is a fantastic story! I've just spent the better part of the day reading it all, and I'm already dying for the next chapter! :)
Almostalice51 chapter 29 . 9/8/2013
This story is amazing! I've only read a few Heroes fan fics but this is one of my favorites! Once I started reading I couldn't stop. I like how you allowed the characters to develop their relationship with out it feeling rushed. I think that if heroes would have stayed on the air the story line would have lead somewhere similar to this. Can't wait for more!
Anjalollipop chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Sweet!
MaTcHBoOkPoEt chapter 29 . 8/27/2013
WOOHO CHAPTER! An alright chapter this time I love the bromamce between Sy and Pete
Guest chapter 29 . 8/27/2013
Please update! This is such a good story
scifigrl10 chapter 29 . 8/21/2013
Auuugggh! This story is fantastic! I can't wait for you to continue this! Please update soon!
Ambur chapter 29 . 8/19/2013
Good Lord, this is your story? I've been reading on this for a long time and absolutely love it! So glad u updated! Love this!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/18/2013
This is the best Sylaire fic ever you have to keep going I'm serious
megumisakura chapter 29 . 8/18/2013