Reviews for the environots
Crazycally chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
That was quite sweet if majory OOC. I symapthise with Rocklee I'm dylexic too and even in physics its costing me marks.
steffiepoo chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
i smiled. a lot. :D
steffiepoo chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
wow! that was so emotional! i felt awful for tenten! D:
Midnight Insomniac chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
That was so freaking adorable! LOVE IT! _

Keep writing!

Hikoru Aniki chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
I really enjoyed this story. :) It was a nice, light read. Naturally, everyone seemed in-character, and we both know that I enjoy your writing style. Overall, it's just been pretty awesome.
xXWWXx chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
This is love.
bright-rebellious chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
Oh gods, this was just so... pretty.

Seriously, friendship in each possible way, just as simple and complicated as it can get sometimes. It's just so so so them, and of course, it's so you. :)

Thank you, really, for making me believe in everything you write, it may seem idiotic, but your writing helps a lot, it's not only fun and entertaining (and let's not forget amazing), but it helps, because it gives hope and light when you can't find it, and it makes you feel like this is how you really want things to be, and damn, it makes you wanna fight for it, so yep, definitely thank you.

Good luck,

BR. :D
Just Lovely chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
I really love how you've completed this fic.

All the characters were so carefully and well portrayed. Neji especially when taking into account how he was admitting he'd rather have what he wants than what he needs. I definitely felt a pull toward each character, having been given such a detailed insight to their characters and lives, I felt as if I were them.

The emotional atmosphere was wonderful. I really do love how influential it is, helping with each of Tenten, Neji and Lee's personalities, it made the motion of the story so much more lively and different. The friendship between the three of them is very deep and happily intact, I like how they aren't perfect, that they lie and they don't say what they want to, but when it comes down to it, they stick together.

It was beautifully finished!
anthropomorphychan chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
I'm glad it ended up as a happy ending. It's a wonderful fic, and I really enjoyed the journey. I love the chemistry between the three. :)Great fic (as usual). Awesome ending. :D
OpalescentStorm chapter 5 . 8/11/2011

Screw you, Mara. Screw. You.

Because now I want to cry, and it's all because of you and your wonderful writing. And Team Gai's awesomeness, but that's not your fault; it's theirs.

Honestly, I just love this whole story to pieces. It's one of the most gorgeous things I've ever read, and I'm honestly not lying or saying that because I like you and you're an awesome FC owner. You write all of the characters so well, and concepts other writers might not be able to pull off too well (like Neji admitting he'd rather have what he wants, not what he needs) and you manage to write them so perfectly I think that's what I'd expect of them.

The best thing about this, though, is the way the emotion comes through so strongly. Maybe it's just me, because I'm going to be going off to college and leaving my old friends behind. But I can feel every word, every emotion, just like they're real people, like I'm Tenten or Lee or Neji and it's all happening to me. It makes me want to laugh when they laugh and cry when they cry. Just the fact that you can do that, that I sympathize so well with the characters, shows a ton about how amazing of a writer you are.

I could sing your praises for another five hours or so, but I think you'd get sick of me by then. So, to wrap it up... can I worship the ground on which you walk? XD
bright-rebellious chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
Oh gods... I didn't know so many emotions could swirl inside me until I read this, scratch that, I didn't really believe in surpassing oneself till I read your stories! First I read Hear No Evil, while I'm at it I read Oh, Hell, and No and No Hesitations, then comes Of All Things, after that Batteries Not Included, then I go with the flow of MonStar and seeing as all of your stories are just ah-mazing I bring myself to read Roll Party, I also read flicker and of course I could never forget French Vanilla and Time's Sky and please, early bird gets the worm, and now, now, you bring me this. Please, oh gods, you gotta be the most ah-mazing writer I've ever had the honor to read, seriously. :)

Thank you for your stories, all of them, the ones I've read, the ones I still haven't read, and the ones I'll read in a future,

xXWWXx chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
I know betrayal, and I know bad brownies, so Neji definitely deserves some horrid punishment (Go for the butt-rape!).

THANK YOU for finally updating this, I hope your next update is soon.
11xNaNx11 chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
I like his story! I actually completely forgot about it, so it was nice seeing the "Fanfiction: This story has updated" email in my inbox and remembering! It's really good, and gave me something to smile about D
lustofficial chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
Dude- I know this chapter was supposed to be kinda drama filled- but I grinned/smirked the entire time.

Especially Lee with the Bed Intruder song- and TenTen and Neji with the brownies.

Hikoru Aniki chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
Clearly, Neji is the best at ill-wishing.

I enjoyed it. Neji and Tenten felt a little off, but it was cohesive with the events that were going on, so it still worked out. Plus, I understand that the friction between them there is necessary. *shrug*

Overall, it was good. :)