Reviews for Soul Bound Destiny
zackie1987 chapter 8 . 5/26
This is a great story
laumirot chapter 8 . 1/23
please update son! I love it!
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história, posta logo por favor
DragonTamer01 chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
I don't quite understand what's not to be happy about.

I'm absolutely in love with this story. I am crazy about Harry/Hermione Soul-Bond stories, and this one is hands-down one of my top favorites.
AkiraNatsume chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
Is your story the same title and the same username? On AFF?
midnightlover16 chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
post please it a really good story
Moon and Stars224 chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
Please hurry and update soon I really, really, really like this story! :)
andriaallen chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
I do so love this, as I have just found it I have been reading it. You simply must continue this! I will be looking everywhere for it :)

-Andria
Guest chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
this was nice love hearing about the potter house and harry and hermione together
Mika the Dark princess chapter 8 . 9/29/2012
Lov it
irishbabygrl chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
this story so far is awsome. i am waiting on the edge of my chair for the next chapter
Sexy Ry chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
good story
Tryxter111 chapter 8 . 6/8/2012
I go where this story goes. Thanks for the update. Take care of yourself-I know how bad triggers can get.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 8 . 6/8/2012
I sure hope that your stories stay up. I feel you have a great story going here and I look forward to many more

thanks

julielynn
lancelot.knight chapter 8 . 6/8/2012
i know you've moved some of your stories to

however if your looking for a good harry potter site that allows lemony material too try it has some fairly explicite lemony goodness and is decent for some stories, the only problem with the site i'd say is that there is no-where near the volume of content on the site that and has!