Reviews for Rosario Cinderella
Rufael chapter 1 . 3/16
keithallen chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
hehe hehe hehe, That was GREAT!
Kauia chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Hahaha. I loved it. It's a very Rasario Vampire cinderella story. I could imagine this animated!
Luckenhaft chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This story was hilarious man.

Who needs a wingman when you have Yukari. Yukari rules! (Fist pumps.)

Marry them all Tsukune! Even if it kills ya. :)-sheet eating smirk

I a
Gamera68 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
That was very well thought out and very funny.
The Layman chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Yeah, I think they should as well *he said, raising his finger and sweatdropping* But seriously, rewrite more fairy tales in this manner!
Thyrokio chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Yukari's storytelling is reall awesome, nicely done.
Mistress Ayako chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
LOL. You're crazy, ya know that? Although I never DID think of it that way... why the hell didn't he just recognize her face?

And excuse you. It is possible for a girl just to lose ONE shoe. I've done it before. So there. You may stop thinking the way I know you're thinking now. ;).
NuGhost chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
LOL! So funny!
GrrDraxin chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Eheh, that was great. Never let Yukari, or any of the other girls as a matter of fact retell their own interpretations of fairy tales. Though I do kind of wonder what Moka's versions (told from both of her persona's) would be like.

Good work! *2 Thumbs Up*
graive the crimzon chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
haha very funny version and i like it I just want to point out that you have a few unfinished words here and there
GaoGar chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
lol, Yukari's way of story telling make me laugh!
Grated chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I love that story all the same though.
wolf in moonlight chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I am surprised at how funny this was. cinderella seems to be a bit on the boring side and I've seen before that adding characters from a manga doesn't make it any more interesting. But your humor spiced it up wonderfully. I mean it was really good. Kudos.

I just wish you would update "the tempered heart." I really liked that one. The Kurumu x Naruto Pairing was awesome.

animefan29 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I wonder what the girls would say about the original versions of those fairy tales? The ones that usually did not have a happy ending.