Reviews for Rosario Cinderella
Savaris chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
ROFL man, ROFL. You still got it I tell ya. Can't wait for more of these RV one shots you've been dishing out. Though... It'd also be great for some updates on your longer standing series...
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
More please.

If you don't mind?
Urahara144 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
An excellent remake of an all time classic I couldn't stop laughing the whole way through.

Hope you are doing well and can't wait for your next fic _
morbid333 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
An interesting take on it... even if Yukari was getting off topic.
kelpy chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
That was pretty funny the mention of Ruby's 'preferences" was amusing. I finished reading the newest RV chapter damn! along with alot of Gantz and Fate/stay night. All excellent .
Crimsonlink310 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
ROFLMAO wow this is better then the "Why Tsukune should never eat cookies" series lol. Man great job lord and I really am happy you took the time to post at least 1 fic in your spare time. Keep up the good work and I hope you are doing well. Until another time chaos out.
bookse chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I couldn't stop laughing
Crazy Guy Holding A Sign chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Hilarious oneshot, great job!
bookse chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I couldn't stop laughing
Shiranui Amaterasu chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Awesome rendition of Cinderella. Made me laugh a lot.
Soaring Eagle of the West chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
This is awesome. You should make more stories like this that take place in fairy tale worlds. Do some thing like Ou-rex. Add on to this, or make another rosario story. I have been just itching for you to make another one.

Loyal Servant of the Lord,

Soaring Eagle
MikeJV37 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Damn that was funny! That was a brilliantly funny twist on the story, great work!

Mike
Haan chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Hells yes, love it.
SulliMike23 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Well, that was an interesting take on a classic fairy tale. Keep stories like this coming.
Mikey123 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
ROFLMAO! Awesome Yukari should tell more of her version of the disney stories!
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »