Reviews for Grox and Kisses
...
._.
Oh well,
Good story
Just wish u would continue it though...
Draconnite chapter 22 . 9/29/2013
Awesome series!
sweetiebelle6 chapter 19 . 4/12/2013
Can you tell me how that supposed to end? :D
And the end of all this story?
Tell me this and I'm gonna live you alone. xD
(sorry for bad english)
sweetiebelle6 chapter 22 . 4/9/2013
Where is the story?! D:
sweetiebelle6 chapter 21 . 4/9/2013
I love this story! Now i want more !I have no words that's too awesome! Please write more please please please please please please! This is the best fanfic i had ever read!11!1 Let me f*cking hug you!:D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Grox: Cute, yet violent, and distrusting.
BirdLover999 chapter 18 . 11/29/2012
I LOVE this fanfic! the story was one of the best i've read, and i'm particularly picky with that sort of thing. you should be proud. congradulations on the great fafic!
Bloody-Spy103 chapter 19 . 4/20/2012
man i LOVE this

even tho it has a bunch of spelling mistakes and stuff

but will u ever write another story like this

only more romanticish?
Fluttershy chapter 18 . 4/11/2012
..Nice..
Patriot868 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I was the writer futute writer. I just wanted to write about something First, AHH YA, one hundreth reviewer. Second, most of my questions are not worth ansewering anymore because I figured them out. Third I have just one question. What happend to kirk and Amy by the time of TTOT. They just dissapeared from the collab.

Future writer chapter 20 . 2/28/2012
Its me again and I have a question. What does amy do? I mean I saw her negoitate a few times throughout the story. But besidrs that what else has she done besides being sexualy assaulyed by Vautre. Also, by the time of the Tale of Tesseract, the grox have unified again. But kirk and

Amy are mentioned in the past tense and in flashbacks. So are they dead at that point? Please respond. I eventualy want to join The tale of tesseract collaberiation and I need to know key story elements so I dont screw up the timeline.

Sincerely,

A future writer and a big admirer of your work and the collabs work

PS

I laughed when roku trash talked kirk, especialy when he called him a gremlin
Future writer chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I already messaged the writer of TOTT and would like to message you now:

do you start an account on this site

2. How can I join the tale of tesseract writing series

is the timeline of events in the tale of tesseract writing collabeeration

4. Do the grox in your srory have to do with the grox in the other authors stories

Please message back

PS I love this story
Bloomfire1 chapter 22 . 1/26/2012
HEY! Why arent you posting? I love this story! PLease Post more!
sporefan1 chapter 18 . 11/14/2011
...good..*gives fat free cookie*
Someone chapter 22 . 11/8/2011
Im sorry but your character is a Mary Sue, an overly cliched character with no noteworthy flaw. Amy is like Bella swan as she seems to not know what she really wants. She seems perfect in every since as pointed out with the good grades at the beginning. All the guys want her (ie.. Kirk and. Vautre remind me of Jacob and Edward for some reason).