Reviews for The end and the beginning
KM Rune chapter 12 . 10/24/2014
OMG please continue this story. I would love to read more.
ladygoddess8 chapter 12 . 12/13/2012
Wow, awkward to say the least. Cameron is having a hard time being in the presence of the one she has come to love. I mean she went after Adam who she wants to dismantle probably more than Sarah does. How much older does Cameron look? I would guess between 25 and 30 but I can't be sure. She has probably lived a lot longer than that trying to help out the future.
vannes chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
bien vive la suite
fig-aruna chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
A really interesting reaction from Sarah. And I am really intrigued about how John plans to introduce/acclimate both Cameron and his mother to this literally new reality. Definitely want to see where this goes!
ladygoddess8 chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
Yeah, a human Cameron. I wonder if the data is needed can the older jump memories be reinstalled. I pretty sure Cameron is aware that she is missing some memories but she trusts John. I also think human Cameron is going to be more kick butt than Sarah is. I mean she willingly became the enemy in order to save the future and just this brief glimpse of her shows she has some sass.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
Sarah hates Cameron, watch the TV series again there's no way Cameron and Sarah would ever have a relationship like what your story is leading to, Cameron's interest is John nor is Cameron ever going to be interested in becoming human and not being able to perform her role.
fig-aruna chapter 10 . 9/7/2012
This is coming together really nicely - love where this is going!
fig-aruna chapter 9 . 8/31/2012
Biting my nails...!
segir chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
glad to see a new chapter!
Kell1310 chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
really enjoying
fig-aruna chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
Urgency, you write her well! Really diggin the newness.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
Nice twist here
fig-aruna chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Hmm, definitely want to see where this one is going! Pretty sure no one's done this yet...
Cellen8 chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
snooping around for new stories...
almost forgot to check the TSCC, therefor I'm very glad to strumble over your version ;-)
thanks for sharing and I hope youll take your time and add a looot more chapters ;-)
coz the idea of that human becomes terminator ist quiet nice XD
wheresmyluce chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Hmm, interesting so far. Looking forward to more.