Reviews for Canadian Dead
CSI-Ash chapter 8 . 5/3/2011
As a fellow Canadian, I really appreciated your story! Loved it! :)
TheLifeILive chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
Terrific job! I enjoyed that very, very much.

I can sympathize with Booth. I love going to hockey games. You a fan?

Amazing story. Very sweet and so much fun to read.

I'm really looking forward to the snow now. We had some early, early Thursday morning...like 5:30, but that's been it. Broke out the Christmas music for about half an hour before realizing what a bad idea it was:)

Again, fantastic work!

Leah
BonesnCastleFREAK chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
hehe! :D wow! thts really good! i luv the ending! :)
TheLifeILive chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
I'm loving this story so far! Awesome job!

Love reading a fic about Canada. I'm from Southern Ontario so I can't really relate, but it's still cool.

Well written and intriguing:)

Leah
mendenbar chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
Nice job and I loved the last line. Only Booth.
shipper87 chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
I hope we get to see them as a couple when they get back!
Aching Bones chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
Hi there,

Really loved this and thank you...

Ger
Aching Bones chapter 7 . 10/23/2010
Hi there,

Loved this chapter...What is a 'toonie' by the way?

Ger
ripmaflrp chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
hhahahahahahhahahaha i think that was the PERFECT ending! it had the PERFECT amount of humour, fluff, smut, and possibly even angst while being completely non-chalant! i like that the smut was really just mentions of lust mostly and that the angst was just mentions of the whole allana/john/darlene thing... i really dont think that chapter could have gone more perfectly, or that ive ever read a better ending because u managed u make this funny withour making it a crack-fic, something i have yet to master while writing :) bravo! i deff think u should write more like this because ur killer at endings! :D
Robert Modean chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
Damn, and it was an almost perfect trip until then! Poor Booth, well maybe they'll get to watch a hockey game next time. :)

BTW, love the story!
JustAnn chapter 7 . 10/22/2010
Great story! Really like the cabin idea: keeping each other warm.

NEED to READ the REST!
mendenbar chapter 7 . 10/22/2010
Well! That was a twist and a half there at the end. (BTW is that the end of the case?) A wolf cub? Do you suppose Brennan could smuggle it across the border? Of course, a wolf cub (and full grown wolf) require a lot more socializing that Brennan would probably have time to give it, but still...

It's getting closer to Halloween and I am still waiting for the screaming to start.
shipper87 chapter 7 . 10/22/2010
this story is just so good-I really want the next chapter!
Robert Modean chapter 7 . 10/22/2010
Nice touch, having John's wife run off with the groom of the wedding she was attending, and having John and Darlene stand in as the Canadian Booth & Brennan is also sort of neat. I just hope this story isn't over too soon - I'm looking for Booth and Brennan to warm me up in the way only they can!
skogmus chapter 7 . 10/22/2010
really like this story. and this was a nice chapter :)