Reviews for Raven's Fall
I really cried at this story... It's so touching.
Phoenixx Rising chapter 12 . 5/16
Though, I haven't read your other stories, I liked this one. It did well at standing alone. It was very well done and enjoyable.
Zen chapter 12 . 4/29
Your story is awesome a great imagination you have write something about naruto x samui plz too
Espeon35 chapter 12 . 3/29
I was so touch by the Itachi and Sasuke sense. A part even when the little Sasuke doesn't know his blood brother, Itachiwhether he's dead or alive, is always watch over him. A very sweet lovely brotherly bond.
UchihaFACTS chapter 3 . 10/7/2016
Sasuke hating the entire village is actually a price of the village's peace being at the price of his family. madara took kyuubi for his own personal goals and even HELPED in destroying the clan. It's like saying because hitler was a "christian." all christians should be hated for his crimes.
Persephone Vulturi Uchiha chapter 12 . 9/19/2016
This story is almost shocking !
I like it really I do is something pretty cute.

Remains me the Curious Case of Benjamin Button... I don't know if you know the movie but something similar with body changes happen is kinda cool that have that thing in your fanfic

I like it is pretty cool know Sasuke have a father friend brother to keep him in detail and be cool and happy !

Aaaaw I love the beach dolphins father son moment in the end pretty touchy ;) :)
TheFullmetalRaven chapter 12 . 7/4/2016
I'mma let you know now, this story messed me up. It was too human. I couldn't. You heard me right, I said "I couldn't." I just could not fam. I'mma let y'all know to prepare yourselves, and even if you do, you will NOT be prepared. Take the time to read it. Seriously.
La Signora Della Grande Cielo chapter 9 . 3/22/2016
it's a good story! i love it
senjunabil chapter 12 . 1/31/2016
it's a good story! i love it
Brenda293 chapter 12 . 12/9/2015
After the sadness and all a little laugh is most welcome . And boy , that was funny . Lol .
Brenda293 chapter 10 . 12/9/2015
That's the disadventages of growing up too fast .
Brenda293 chapter 9 . 12/9/2015
Wow . Really .
Brenda293 chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
Yep the minds is a fascinating area .