Reviews for Raven's Fall
UchihaFACTS chapter 3 . 10/7
Sasuke hating the entire village is actually a price of the village's peace being at the price of his family. madara took kyuubi for his own personal goals and even HELPED in destroying the clan. It's like saying because hitler was a "christian." all christians should be hated for his crimes.
Persephone Vulturi Uchiha chapter 12 . 9/19
This story is almost shocking !
I like it really I do is something pretty cute.

Remains me the Curious Case of Benjamin Button... I don't know if you know the movie but something similar with body changes happen is kinda cool that have that thing in your fanfic

I like it is pretty cool know Sasuke have a father friend brother to keep him in detail and be cool and happy !

Aaaaw I love the beach dolphins father son moment in the end pretty touchy ;) :)
TheFullmetalRaven chapter 12 . 7/4
I'mma let you know now, this story messed me up. It was too human. I couldn't. You heard me right, I said "I couldn't." I just could not fam. I'mma let y'all know to prepare yourselves, and even if you do, you will NOT be prepared. Take the time to read it. Seriously.
La Signora Della Grande Cielo chapter 9 . 3/22
La Signora Della Grande Cielo chapter 6 . 3/22
senjunabil chapter 12 . 1/31
it's a good story! i love it
senjunabil chapter 12 . 1/31
it's a good story! i love it
Brenda293 chapter 12 . 12/9/2015
After the sadness and all a little laugh is most welcome . And boy , that was funny . Lol .
Brenda293 chapter 10 . 12/9/2015
That's the disadventages of growing up too fast .
Brenda293 chapter 9 . 12/9/2015
Wow . Really .
Brenda293 chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
Yep the minds is a fascinating area .
Brenda293 chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Let me guess . Hmm , Naruto maybe ?
Guest chapter 7 . 11/4/2015
lizyeh2000 chapter 12 . 7/31/2015
Loved your story , now favourited!
Onokiyo chapter 12 . 6/22/2015
"Forgive me Sasuke..." "Again, next time."

Squeel! So does this mean Itachi is going to meet Sasuke again in the future in some way or is this hope speaking?

Having Hikari come was great fun! Poor Tsunade, having to deal with a village, a certain trouble-magnet blonde and his trouble-magnet kid and a mooching grandma. Lol. Between each of them they're certainly not making the Hokage's job any easier.

The way you write is...emotional. Your stories reverberate emotions out of the readers. Itachi and Naruto calling out Sasuke out of his darkness..this part really deserves to be in the main story. It's sad that the old Sasuke will never exist again unless as temporary appearances but he's finally chose to move on, away from the darkness and into the light.