Reviews for Reaching Your Limits
BloodRaevynn chapter 30 . 5/27/2014
I thought their father's name was Hori.
BloodRaevynn chapter 19 . 5/26/2014
Actually, none of the characters used in "Jaou Ensatsu Ken" translate as "Black" or "Energy."

The breakdown is as follows:
Ja - Evil (same Ja as Jagan)
Ou - King
En - Flame
Satsu - Killing
Ken - Sword (of course)

So "Immolating Sword of the Evil King" would be a better translation.
BloodRaevynn chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
This chapter needs to be reformatted. It's just a big block of text.
AmaterasuOkami chapter 32 . 8/4/2012

Treasure Family chapter 53 . 2/13/2012
I love it. Great job.
drana0 chapter 53 . 3/31/2009
I liked your story!

It had an interesting plot and was well written!

Keep on writing
Keeper of the Gates chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
You are my new best friend...53 chappies will be the bain of my schools printers -insert evil laugh- Your a good writter also... _
Mystery Reviewer chapter 53 . 3/2/2006
I adore this story. I love how you write, and how you don't have to have a ton of fluff to keep me reading. You're amazing, I'm off to the sequel!
NyteKit chapter 53 . 7/10/2005
well, before i go read you sequel to this story, i just have to say how great this one was! it was amazing! the way you chagned the original storyline around was awesome. the changes added to the pasts of the (now) Tantei members worked out so perfectly. and this is probably the most evil ending to a story i've ever read! you really want people to read your sequel, don't you? infuriating! yet great! wonderful job on this. well, i'm off to read the sequel now. ja ne!
YokoYoukai chapter 53 . 1/21/2005
WAHH! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ENDED IT LIKE THAT! :huff huff huff: anyways, nice story. i really liked it! it took me three days with short breaks for school, food, and sleep to read the entire thing! ;; I really liked it though! good job!

nobody-nobody-nobody chapter 53 . 12/21/2004
cool fic
acern chapter 26 . 10/23/2004
I love teh fic. So cute.
acern chapter 21 . 10/23/2004
Shoujo bubbles.
Firefox chapter 53 . 10/20/2004
Oh thank god there is a second series, i was about to have a heart attack! This is such a good story but i didnt even get to see and Kurama/Hiei romance, nothing explicit though! _

Anyway I cant wait to read the next fic! I hope i get to see more Hiei/Kurama in there. lol

_ Ja ne!
Firefox chapter 32 . 10/17/2004
ooh a test!

1)Eikichi(Brown/White fur with a dark brown spot on his head)

2)um... I remember it in the first movie i think but i cant remember the # of heads.

4)Poltergeist Report

6)um..Black Dragon Wave? or is it Dragon of the Darkness Flame?

(rips out hair in fustration) I DONT KNO! My sis deleted the movies because she said it took up too much space on our computer. :(