Reviews for Reaching Your Limits
Kori chapter 39 . 11/4/2003
WOW! That was ...unspeakable. Good fiic so far. i can't wait tofind out what happens bewteen Hiei-chan and Kurama. *gigles like a schoolgirl*
The Ko chapter 6 . 8/23/2003
This is so good!

Especially the Kurama's dreamy expression part.

That was really cute!

Must contiue reading!
wynturchylde chapter 3 . 7/31/2003
Oh kool, cant wait to read the rest.
Blackstar chapter 54 . 6/6/2003
Wow, is there anything else to say? Ok Ill say it, I love your story, you have great creativity and have talent, I love you story! I just finished reading this part of the story and going on to Continual Cycle. I love Kurama and Hiei! And together, even more!1
Chao13192 chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Yukina and Kuwabara never were in a relationship

Kuwabara thinks they are! Yukina doesn't even know Kuwabara likes her! YOU TWIT!
Charity chapter 13 . 4/27/2003
Hi, I love your story, It's Great. But I was wondering you know how you said your had images from the story, well I wanted to know how to get to them? Because I'd love to see them. Thanks.

Charity
icediamond chapter 13 . 3/1/2003
I'm currently downloading your fic to read it offline, so I can't say much intelligent about it. I just thought that I'd mention to you that you forgot to put paragraph breaks in this chapter. This is one of my major pet peeves, so I thought I'd mention it to you in case you wanted to go back and change it. So far, I've read up to episode three, and it's pretty good. Otherwise I would probably have quit once I saw this chapter. I really dislike no paragraph breaks.
AoiHyou chapter 53 . 1/7/2003
Aoi: I wanna see Youko Kurama...

Ayame: Youko... *Sniffle*

Aoi: Mer. ONTO THE NEXT SERIES!

Ayame: You are insatable...

Aoi: ...And?

Ayame: *Sigh*

_
floweranza chapter 54 . 7/29/2002
This story is just...excellent...kawAIIIIII!

_ I love! I read all of it yesterday in one sitting. Wonderful!

::glomps all the H/K fans::
donna chapter 54 . 6/12/2002
hi , u got such a good story here. good ding u continue on a next series. it's overloaded here. keep up de good work. i better go off n read de next continuing chapter. been a while since i pick bak on dis story cuz of my bz skool work. laterz. it a realli great story. :-D
reka-shi chapter 54 . 5/10/2002
! """"SSSSSS AAAAAAALLLLLLLL?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

!

I'm going to see the next series. Just make sure it isn't disapointing. (it would be hard to believe if you wrote anything dissapointing).
Kiarene chapter 53 . 4/28/2002
oh wow! great story! erm, despite the few mistakes here and there (like shrieked not shreeked) the plot was very well thought out and gripping. in fact, i stupidly started reading this over breakfast before i left for work and ended up late! it was like "one more chapter.. one more.. ok ok i WILL leave after this..."

I eagerly await your sequel!
Armagaddon chapter 54 . 4/25/2002
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

sniff sniff sniff

I want more story pleeeeeeeaaaaaaase
Yukitsu chapter 54 . 4/24/2002
Aww... OK... Bye! See yah! *hugs*
Black Starr Kitsune chapter 54 . 4/24/2002
enters FFN looks around man its all over. Wait a sign leaves in search of new story. (_) See you Later Aqua
365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »