Reviews for Finn and Marceline
Anonymous chapter 7 . 4/3
And he said it would continue, but it never did. Saddest story ever told, but completely expected.

That being said, liked this story a whole lot. PB was such a jerk, that hounds part was hilarious. You'd think charismatic old Jakey would be able to work a deal out with his canine bros but guess not. Sad we never got to see what Finn and Marceline were up to or how Finn and Jake resolved their relationship problems (geez sounds like they're dating when I put it like that) but I still enjoyed this story a whole lot.

Also, guardian dude was aces. Loved that character, he was solid gold.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 4/3
Aww poor Jake! And Finn too for being forced in a situation like this. All of Marceline's dismissive comments toward Jake are wonderful, I loved that "You gonna cry little guy?" and this one about Jake going to obedience training. Damn she's wicked.

I really like this story, nice stuff. It's like the conflict from Go With Me but taken up even higher.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 4/3
I know this story is a gorillion years old, but man is your writing fun. Able to capture that early Adventure Time style really well, a but too many pop culture references for my liking but even then they're funny even if they don't fit into the show's tone.

All the characters are swell, I adored Jake and the guardian's interaction, was so fun and just the right amount of silliness. And of course the Finn/Marcy stuff is sweet too. Really like this story.
fuck you chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
finish this shit you pussy
War O' The Willow chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Willow lumbers through the door and you sit bolt upright in bed as the light switches on.
"Hey man," he says "Jus' wanted to tell ya that this chapter made me smile. I love the way you write." he gives you a thumbs up.
As he backs out the door, you wonder how he got in. The light goes out.
Glass smashes somewhere.
"SHIT, SORRY"
And you hear a car drive away down the street.

You don't quite know what to say to that.
Misterawesome1224 chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
Duuuuuuuuuddddde you need there to be romance between finn and marceline I mean c'mon bro
TheJamjam chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
Y u no update sooner? Anyway, there's a lot of useless information in there that gets me kinda bored reading through it. But as a whole it's very nicely written and I'll defiantly be following_
devonsmigal chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
Dear princessbubblegum when out do you mind if you
sub for please Love devon
Guest chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
Your story so far is pretty is really sad on Jakes part though. ’’ Hope it all turns out well for everyone. P.s. Do more stuff with the penguins! It is funny what they say and do. Well I hope you will take up my suggestion. Oh and by the way if you see c-star out PEACE! at the end of a review then you know who it is. Well c-star out PEACE!
leon chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
Loved it everything so far well written very engageing!
Just here for th story chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
All I am saying is, I got linked to this vi TV tropes.

Problem is, this is unfinished. Any chance of this finishing, even altho so much has happened over the past season?
Marce Roth chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
I love this story, but you haven't added onto it in a while... could you fix that? I know you are probably busy with college stuff but come on! Once you start a story your supposed to end it.
Mercedes chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
That is a good story please keep writing!
pencilpusher89 chapter 7 . 11/15/2011
Just finished reading all seven chapters of this, and I have to say I rather enjoyed it. You stayed true to the characters for the most part - with only Beemo completely falling flat for me - you've got some really good imagery and there were funny moments (Release the hounds...). Style needs work though. Jokes and narrator's comments can go on for too long. You can easily cut down some of the material to concentrate the funny (let me know if you want some examples). But overall, not bad. Will read any further chapters if and when you write them.
Bitch-with-Wit chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
This chapter made me laugh out loud multiple times. Like loud, really unattractive cackle.

1. bleeding out the butt

2. the whole goth/emo bit

3."Sorry, Marceline, if you hold my head underwater for three hours I will die.' It's very uncool, dude."

I hope your proud of yourself. I actually started choking on the last one.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »