Reviews for Finn and Marceline
fuck you chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
finish this shit you pussy
War O' The Willow chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Willow lumbers through the door and you sit bolt upright in bed as the light switches on.
"Hey man," he says "Jus' wanted to tell ya that this chapter made me smile. I love the way you write." he gives you a thumbs up.
As he backs out the door, you wonder how he got in. The light goes out.
Glass smashes somewhere.
"SHIT, SORRY"
And you hear a car drive away down the street.

You don't quite know what to say to that.
Misterawesome1224 chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
Duuuuuuuuuddddde you need there to be romance between finn and marceline I mean c'mon bro
TheJamjam chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
Y u no update sooner? Anyway, there's a lot of useless information in there that gets me kinda bored reading through it. But as a whole it's very nicely written and I'll defiantly be following_
devonsmigal chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
Dear princessbubblegum when out do you mind if you
sub for please Love devon
Guest chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
Your story so far is pretty is really sad on Jakes part though. ’’ Hope it all turns out well for everyone. P.s. Do more stuff with the penguins! It is funny what they say and do. Well I hope you will take up my suggestion. Oh and by the way if you see c-star out PEACE! at the end of a review then you know who it is. Well c-star out PEACE!
leon chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
Loved it everything so far well written very engageing!
Just here for th story chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
All I am saying is, I got linked to this vi TV tropes.

Problem is, this is unfinished. Any chance of this finishing, even altho so much has happened over the past season?
Marce Roth chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
I love this story, but you haven't added onto it in a while... could you fix that? I know you are probably busy with college stuff but come on! Once you start a story your supposed to end it.
Mercedes chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
That is a good story please keep writing!
pencilpusher89 chapter 7 . 11/15/2011
Just finished reading all seven chapters of this, and I have to say I rather enjoyed it. You stayed true to the characters for the most part - with only Beemo completely falling flat for me - you've got some really good imagery and there were funny moments (Release the hounds...). Style needs work though. Jokes and narrator's comments can go on for too long. You can easily cut down some of the material to concentrate the funny (let me know if you want some examples). But overall, not bad. Will read any further chapters if and when you write them.
Bitch-with-Wit chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
This chapter made me laugh out loud multiple times. Like loud, really unattractive cackle.

1. bleeding out the butt

2. the whole goth/emo bit

3."Sorry, Marceline, if you hold my head underwater for three hours I will die.' It's very uncool, dude."

I hope your proud of yourself. I actually started choking on the last one.
Snoozie noata2001yahoo.com chapter 7 . 11/3/2011
Wow, so fucking good. By far the funniest thing I've read on this website, and thats what is needed to make a story seem like Adventure Time. I find it hilarious, and I wouldn't sweat it about FinxMarceline since PB shot him down too.

Please continue although I know you probably have your hands full with school.
AnAddictedReader chapter 7 . 10/24/2011
Hope you switch the POV back to Finn and Marceline soon.
StormOfScript chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
Interesting story. The tone fits in well with canon, and aside from a few aspects Cartoon Network would never aprove of (Moderate cursing and the bar scene) it feels like an actual episode of canon. I can't wait for the next chapter!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »