Reviews for Slytherin Prince: The Missing Pureblood
ADD MORE I BEG OF YOU
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
I love this story so far! How old is Draco in the beginning? I'm guessing he's around four but I'm not sure. Anyways, please continue.
Adhii Guzman chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
I hope the continuation
TeamBedward chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
I love the stories where Hermione embraces the dark side. I'm liking where this story is going and I really, really hope you can update soon! I want to find out what Lucius will do to Ron and how the story will progress. Update soon? Please?
13 IDK 13 chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
keep going
i wanna know what happens next
twerkaholic chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
Wow! Ronald Weasley what the Merlin is wrong with you! Stupid arse! Please UPDATE I LOVE THIS STORY!
navidandannie90210 chapter 6 . 10/15/2011
continue to update please?
Review chapter 6 . 10/4/2011
Please write more
Slytherin chapter 6 . 8/20/2011
Write write please write
faerie.kin chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Omg you realise the fact that Hermione us a Lestrange, means that her and Draco are first blood cousins! :S That kinda creeps me out, but yeah good so far.. Apart from the freakiness! Onto chapter 2!
janjan2009 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
WaitingOnDHR chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
I found this chapter confusing. It felt like it needed a flashback or something. It seemed like to much time past with no information...but its possible that your going to go back in the next chapter...idk...does that make scenes?

Other then that i'm really enjoying the story, its different then most story's i've read. I think this is going to be my first Dark!Hermione...not unless their going to stay neutral during the war?.

Can't wait for the next update,

Leah
arielstarks chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
I really like this story so far. :)

Hope you can update soon!
ariah23 chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
darn ron! gurrr love them together draco and hermione that is please keep this story up loved it
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 6 . 4/27/2011
What's going to happen next? Is Hermione going to get better? Is Ron going to tell what he slipped in her drink? I can't wait to read more, this is a fantastic story.