Reviews for Black Friday
SassyCop chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
Any chance you would work on this one? I always loved it. And it makes so much sense when you look at the train wreck that was the beginning of season 3. I know you said you may never continue it... but I would love it if you reconsidered...
Blacky Kitten chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
You have so many UNFINISHED amazing stories! And this is one of them. I wish you've finished them all *sighs*
KelterSkelter chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
MORE PLEASE!
AndromedaAiken chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
You can't possibly end there! :(
j-s-j-e chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
MORE MORE MORE MORE! I'm a sucker for a happy ending and since i'm silently waiting for it to happen on the show rite now, i get my fix through fics so... MORE MORE MORE MORE! :D

p.s. Ok... so i just discovered you and i LOVE ur writing! So full of emotion and detailed! I can actually picture the scenes happening rite in from of me! LOVE IT!

Thank you very much! More CAL/GILLIAN!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
I hope there is more. This story is really heating up and I am not sure that cal can fix this. Can't wait to read more.
tess.untitled chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
This story is AMAZING! I am absolutely loving it! Congrats! Thank you so MUCH for sharing! Hope to read more from you VERY soon!
joiedevivre2011 chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
Ahhhh, so much angst! Great story so far, though. :)

It's breaking my heart to see how season 3 is unfolding. A little rough patch every now and then is okay, but things are just getting way too out of hand...
lilylynn chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
Oh hell! This is so heart breaking.

Can't wait to read more!
Lil.Miss.JoJo.33 chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
PLEEEEAAAAASE MORE!
sleeplessinrio chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
Lovely, and so sad! I want more! pleaz
FarmerLiz chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
I like this. I'd be interested in what happens next. What does she do next when she leaves? Where does she go? Can they be friends after she leaves, when they don't work together anymore? (And, yes, I'm a shipper, that that's not actually what I see happening here for this future.)

This is great. I really like the way she's standing up for herself.
Rugbygirrl chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
I hope the show will allow Gillian to stand strong like this against Lightman!
ceciilee chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
What a fabulous chapter! Gillian was so in character but finally defended herself ;p thanks for posting I had been waiting for it.
gidget89 chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
Oh my god, this legitimately hurt to read. Like an ache in my chest and I'm reading and it hurts.

This was freaking beautiful. I love the tension you use to build the chapter and I love the visceral way you describe shit. OMG. Brilliant.

Honestly, I'm okay if it ends here. It's angsty and omg omg omg. Awesome. Not gonna lie, the shippe rin me is (curled up in a corner clutching her knees and sobbing) dying for a happy ending, but that doesn't always happen in stories.

You're always the best judge of if a story is finished or not. Trust your instincts ;)