Reviews for Darkest Savior
Aynessa chapter 1 . 6/17
"This whole shenanigan is nothing but applesauce."

And that is the moment I realized I could not take this fic seriously.
Xavier Rall chapter 5 . 4/11
Discrepancy: at this point, Jeremiah was being experimented on by Code-R.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/22/2015
pls make more chapters :(
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
ooc
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Ehhh...I think this genre should be changed to Parody or Humor. The "whole situation is applesauce"? Really? And Lelouch despises the Imperial Family, he would never just up and decide to rejoin them. Not to mention that he and Suzaku are both vastly OOC.
BartWLewis chapter 29 . 12/5/2014
Love it! Can't wait for more. I like the pairing and I must say that this is the best and longest Lelouch/Eumphia story out there. Cornelia just assigned Lelouch a knight and so many people know that he is Zero that it isn't even funny.

Please update soon.
Scarease chapter 29 . 11/8/2014
Hell has opened
Guest chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
I really am interested about your theory on V.V.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
I just saw this updated and checked it out. Original and premise and witty dialogue to boot!
islamy96 chapter 29 . 11/7/2014
Wohoooo
I just read this fic for several hours ago and this old fic update
ChunkyFunkyMunky chapter 17 . 8/13/2014
How could you break up Suzaku and Euphemia! You keep Euphie alive, but you take away her true love? How the fuck is that right!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
if you dont want to update then dont do it
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
hmm, this could prove to be interesting
Guest chapter 28 . 6/24/2014
hey man if you dont want to update...we aint forcing you
passer chapter 15 . 3/17/2014
I'm already in the chapter 15 of your story but I think there's something wrong about this. I like the idea of revealing Lelouch to be alive. I don't know if you already read the fanfic titled Dauntless but I agree with the author that Lelouch will do everything to hide Nunnaly after he was revealed to be alive. Another point I want you to look is Lelouch don't trust anyone. Trust is the hardest thing to give in this world. And Lelouch is someone who doubted everyone that's why he calculates his every move. Another flaw of your story is no matter how much commoner blood Lelouch has, anyone who's below him should still respect him. The way you portray Luciano is too harsh for his character. The same goes with Lelouch's two half-sublings. If they speak too many harsh words towards a prince, even if they too are royals, they will be pictured as someone from the inner slumps with no manners. They should be getting another etiquette course. Didn't you notice why Carline always stop from belittling Nunnaly? It's not only because Odysseus stopped her but she knows she need to show that she has manners. So no matter how her blood boil with the two, she can't just throw too much of her dirty words. Another thing is the reason why he revealed his identity as Zero. Now that everybody knows that he's also a prince, no matter what explanation he can come up, no one will believe him. Also, by knowing Zero and he are the same, he's just ruining the SAZ that Euphy tried so hard to build. And another is by revealing his power, he's also revealing his weakness. Those who trust will doubt if their loyalty is given by them or they were only controlled. Even if he tells them the specs of his geass, there'll be still doubts. But most importantly, revealing it is just equal to uselessness of the geass. They won't let their guard down for him.

Actually I have many things to add but I think I already said too much. Please consider this as a constructive criticism.