Reviews for Darkest Savior
passer chapter 15 . 3/17
I'm already in the chapter 15 of your story but I think there's something wrong about this. I like the idea of revealing Lelouch to be alive. I don't know if you already read the fanfic titled Dauntless but I agree with the author that Lelouch will do everything to hide Nunnaly after he was revealed to be alive. Another point I want you to look is Lelouch don't trust anyone. Trust is the hardest thing to give in this world. And Lelouch is someone who doubted everyone that's why he calculates his every move. Another flaw of your story is no matter how much commoner blood Lelouch has, anyone who's below him should still respect him. The way you portray Luciano is too harsh for his character. The same goes with Lelouch's two half-sublings. If they speak too many harsh words towards a prince, even if they too are royals, they will be pictured as someone from the inner slumps with no manners. They should be getting another etiquette course. Didn't you notice why Carline always stop from belittling Nunnaly? It's not only because Odysseus stopped her but she knows she need to show that she has manners. So no matter how her blood boil with the two, she can't just throw too much of her dirty words. Another thing is the reason why he revealed his identity as Zero. Now that everybody knows that he's also a prince, no matter what explanation he can come up, no one will believe him. Also, by knowing Zero and he are the same, he's just ruining the SAZ that Euphy tried so hard to build. And another is by revealing his power, he's also revealing his weakness. Those who trust will doubt if their loyalty is given by them or they were only controlled. Even if he tells them the specs of his geass, there'll be still doubts. But most importantly, revealing it is just equal to uselessness of the geass. They won't let their guard down for him.

Actually I have many things to add but I think I already said too much. Please consider this as a constructive criticism.
lightshadow101 chapter 27 . 1/20
OOOOOOH SHE KNOWS!
THIS CHANGES IT ALL!
Batros940 chapter 9 . 1/18
A shame you have Lelouch have his geass go haywire on Euphie just like the show instead of trying it on one of the help at the palace.
AppoX chapter 27 . 1/18
Oh man I wonder where that conversation is going such a cliffhanger, I'm glad you are still updating this fanfic ! :D
Masaki4everDead chapter 27 . 1/18
Oh my God! How can you leeeeeeeeeve it like that?! Now you've got me on edge! Lulu! Why you so stupid!
linkhyrule5 chapter 3 . 1/10
*blink*

Wait.

He had an /audience with Charles/, and he didn't just instantly Geass him into submission?
AisloreIV chapter 26 . 12/5/2013
I have to admit I quite appreciate this side of Cornelia, even though I'm not the biggest fan of the character, I like her portrayal here.
nico nico chapter 26 . 11/29/2013
chapter was interesting, I hope the following
lightshadow101 chapter 26 . 11/29/2013
Very Sweet Chapter :) Touching Sister And Brotherhood...
iriks5555555 chapter 25 . 11/5/2013
love chapter
nico nico chapter 25 . 11/5/2013
I hope to see as continuing this fic
GUNBURTERRRRIAS chapter 25 . 11/5/2013
I liked this chapter, I hope you do not spend much for the next
Lord Mortensen chapter 25 . 11/5/2013
Awesome! please update soon!
shhill chapter 24 . 11/1/2013
hopefully not too long to know what happens with the plot.

I like your fic