Reviews for Basic Space
freyja0taku chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
The tooth incident is so funny.. Blank as a big brother for Zidane is really awesome.. Thanks for this amazing fic.. XD
freyja0taku chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
Blank and Zidane is so adorable.. hahah
freyja0taku chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
waahahah.. I really love this chapter.. XD
freyja0taku chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
I still love Blank here.. hahah.. XD
Mako Ghoul chapter 4 . 6/8/2015
Zidane is so cute, I wish I had a little brother like him,even though he's such a pest xD I hope you'll write more chapters someday, I'm addicted to your writing and reading about little Zidane and Tantalus is so much fun!
keyblader41996 chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Very cute, and very funny! I loved it!
Lionpuppeh chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
Oh...oh my goodness. I just finished FFIX and I have to say, you bring Zidane and Tantalus to life. You really do. You paint itty bitty Zidane as this kid that's annoying as all hell and a budding attention whore to boot, but he can make you feel guilty as all hell when you yell at him with just a little pout and a droop of his tail.

I'm rather mild mannered and quiet like Garnet is. How the hell can she manage someone like Zidane? You paint him as a guy that couldn't handle silent companionship for more than five minutes at a time. She'd get through a paragraph or two of an important letter to someone in Burmecia and then all of a sudden she'd have Zidane hanging off of her, seeking to be entertained.

Oh well - such is love, I guess. XD
Teranyre chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Brilliant as always. You're writing is amazing, it's so enthralling! I'm very keen on this story-mushy bromance ftw. It's excellent.

Keep up the good work!
DragonGirl323 chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
I think this one was the funniest out of all of them all. I was giggling out loud during many occasions as I was reading. I know this story is only a little side project compared to everything else you're working on, but I'd love to see more if you have any other ideas.

Little Zidane is just too cute. I'd love to cuddle with him. :]

Sincerely,

DragonGirl323
Myshu chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
Ahaha, "I'm on fire!" That slays me; I am slain. Oh the mental image, it burns.

Your kid dialogue is amazing-it's just how rascals like that think. And Baku's answer about the tooth fairy cracked me up, too.

It's a hilariously nice touch that Blank picked up alchemy through so many early years of trial and error (getting his little brother coked out of his gourd is simply priceless.)

Then you just had to wrap it up with something sticky-sweet (ew, snotty pillow). But you've gotta love those boys together-Blank can be a regular bleedin' heart when he's not acting so cool.

Thanks for the treat!
Katsumara chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Ha. Too good, CC! Just love your stuff.
HonestPuck10 chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
Adorable. I love little Zidane. I also think you got his character right. Very cute and I wish there was more.
SnowyScales chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
I'm going to have to go and squeal at the pure adorable that is cuss-spitting, puplic-urinating, pouty, baby thief Zidane. The "Mine!" get's me every time. (Though it also brings images of seagulls, darn you, Finding Nemo.)
UNUSED DUDE chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
"Oh for the love of Shiva's frozen tits" and "What in the name of Odin's bloody balls is going on?" are absolutely fantastic lines, to start this off.

I think this is great. Zidane's past with Tantalus isn't really explained in depth, so it's awesome to see that someone is writing it. :DDD I can't wait to see more!
Yvi-sama chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
Ver cute

What I love most about our writing is, that ou - with very few words - create a lot of atmosphere.