Reviews for My Girl
Puddum chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Omg stories about animals just kill me. Maybe I'm just a big pansy but I'm sitting here with my cat on my lap, tears streaming down my face. That must sound bizarre but this little story really tugged at my heart strings. I'll definitely give "I Would Not Kiss Him" a shot when it's not 3:30AM.
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
err, yeah. The whole inter-species romance thing is very, very odd.

But you know, he could be possesive of her, just not in a romantic way. Dogs are often possesive, aren't they, and I doubt it's because their in love with their owners!

so yeah, very wierd, but nicely writen, and it has potential. :D

ps Ignore the stupid comment on my other review, I wasn't thinking staight about them not haveing any other family. But they aren't mentioned that much, so I guess i have an excuse.
Distant Lands chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I liked it :). I was wondering why Trouble had bitten Estella; now I know why :D.
permanentlyinactive9318 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Okay, I think I have time to write one more review before I run off to homeschool group gathering! Hopefully Dad won't notice and start hollering for me...

This must've been the oddest but most unique one-shot I ever beta'd. ;) I love how intensely and passionately you wrote Trouble's thoughts and emotions, and I felt sad when he was killed at the end. (Ironically, in the chapter where he had to be put down in 'I would not Kiss Him!', I remember taking Merry, Fredegar, and Estella's dad's sides on this one. :P) Still, you write very unique stories, Estie! Where do you get these ideas? :)

And now, I must depart! Namarie!
Jen Lewis chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Weird story, yes, but nicely orchestrated. I really like this one.
LadyDoroAnne chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Neat point of view, and very well written. I like it!
Cap'n Clueless chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I do like the idea, weird as it is. I'm weird, random, contemporarily insane, and I'm DAMN PROUD OF IT!
Isabeau Jones chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
So sweet, and kinda sad! :) Good job!
Raychie chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Haha, yes, I know estie, you're gonna kill me for posting this for you before it was beta'd. Get over it. It's just the right amount of weird to be wonderful. Trouble in love with Stell... *sigh* such an odd pairing. I guess that's what pain meds do to you, huh? Alright my darling cousin, I have to go help you get upstairs. My goodness! Have you ever heard yourself holler? You're LOUD! I love you!