Reviews for Chapters
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
I'm not sure I want review. You give your reviewers strange gifts. This is a confusing story, yet very interesting. Update soon!

-Dyslexic Nerd
LOL chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
lol percival

awesome stuff, you'd better continue this.
Canadino chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
Hahaha Jack, silly man. Ralph/Simon hmm? I'm really loving your Piggy.

You might want to use spell check before. You spelled brunette wrong.
Antebellum Innocence chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
This story. I love it.

The "Alliance of Truth," the random appearances of Percival and the twins... just the character interpretations in general.

(And thank you for bringing humor into the fandom, we do get pretty angsty around here. xD)
Rachel Mantegna chapter 3 . 10/28/2010

ok.

so...

that was amazing.

Like, seriously.

I'm in love with your story, because it's absolutely hilarious. Seriously - Percival, Simon, Piggy, Jack, Ralph, Roger...so funny. But SamnEric, WOW. Hilarious. Like, I actually started laughing at their bit.

But what is this Alliance of Truth they're talking about? O

I need answers!

But anyway, this is brilliance incarnate. Like, it's really brilliant.

Hilarious chapter, brilliant story! D
Canadino chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Confusion. Plot turns. Small capitalization and grammar errors.

Awesome twins. And Jack jumps through a window.

I totally need to write about him flipping a table.
Antebellum Innocence chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
"Simon paused, his teacup held in one hand, his other hand automatically reaching for his pistol."

Oh my dear god, this is brilliant. xDD Definitely looking forward to the next chapter!
TuesdayNovember chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Wow.

This is amazing. I love it.

I love the way you've broken it up, and the ridiculously funny way you've written it - because, no lie, I was just smirking - and really just the whole thing in general.

It's awesome.

Amazing chapter, you've really started something exceptional. )
Rachel Mantegna chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Most of the frequent writers from the precious LotF community try to write some angst, and then a little comedy. The andy just normally outweighs the comedy, and I will definitely admit to being part of that problem. But, it is so nice to see such a humorous-parody fic floting around in the archives! I am loving this story! Update soon!

Rachel Mantegna
Canadino chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Ahaha I love how the ones who got off the worst are the ones with best mental capacities. Rah! Also pimpin' twins are so win.

*coughJack/Simoncough*
TuesdayNovember chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Well now!

I really liked that!

I completely agree, there's way too much angst around here (though I'm a bit to blame for it I admit) and some humour is entirely necessary.

I love the way you've started this. You've gotten everyone down perfectly, and I'm very interested to see where this goes.

Great job! )