Reviews for Nightmares
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 1 . 8/15
Wow, highly unexpected of Wheelie to do that. I'm proud of him.
MayContainHyjinks chapter 1 . 7/1
Dear Bookworm Gal,

Oh dear. I'm gonna want to hug Annabella aren't I?

Wheelie. You just became awesome!

Wheelie was awesome!

Thanks for the story and Aww moments!
-Hyjinks
pikachucat chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
awesome
TheGreatElisaMousy chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
This was probably one of my favorite Black Crayons fics. I love Ironhide and have grown quite attached to Annabelle. However, Wheelie has, and always will have, a special place in my heart, so to see something like this warmed my heart. Thank you :) It has been a pleasure to read these and i look forward to reading the next (I still need to see Dark of the Moon, though. I've come into the fandom much too late and haven't gotten my hands of that movie yet)
sp90TANGo chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Dawwwww... :3
N Harmonic chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
AWE!
Cartoonwriter1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I love this story,Wheelie was so helpful
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Awww.

You really make me adore Wheelie. Not that I've never NOT liked him - in fact, I've always found him highly amusing and really actually a cool bot. He reminds me somewhat of me - I'm highly sarcastic and snarky with my friends, a lot like Wheelie is to the Autobots and Sam, but in the end both of us are loyal to them. :)

Plus, I love how Wheelie really does look out for Annabelle; even if he tries to pass it off as other things, he does care.
Trapezoidal chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Awwwww. Wheelie does have a heart. Spark. Whatever... Annebelle shoud be feeling better after that.
tselea chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Awwww! Well done Wheelie. I'm trying not to coo at the cuteness because I'm at the library but the people around me are probably wondering why I'm grinning.
Foxbear chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Awe, so soo sweet.

Everyone is very much in character.

Good grammer and sentance structure.

Keep up the good work.