Reviews for Bella's Dawn
lisamccool388 chapter 41 . 11/1/2014
I love this. Story so good it. Awesome
lisamccool388 chapter 25 . 11/1/2014
i love this story it is so good
EmmettRose chapter 43 . 10/9/2014
So glad to see Bella go home and promise never to leave again. I hope she keeps that promise. But I guess just because she is a vamp she is still only 18 so kids still make mistakes. So maybe she grew up some :)
what chapter 41 . 10/8/2014
What the heck is a hectare? How many acres is that?
EmmettRose chapter 35 . 10/8/2014
Bella is playing a fool's game. How are they going to stay in forks at the rate Nessa is growing? To many people have seen her now because of Bella's actions.
EmmettRose chapter 34 . 10/7/2014
Bella gets off on torturing Edward.
EmmettRose chapter 33 . 10/7/2014
I wanted to shout you go girl to Nessa. She is the one suffering the most for Bella's childessness. She should be able to chose which parent she wants to stay with since it is Bella's doing that they are separated. Edward was a little hard on Nessa he should have explained it better that she needed to talk it over with her mom not demand what she wanted true, but Bella need to know how Nessa felt.
EmmettRose chapter 29 . 10/6/2014
I don't like Bella at this point. She can say to Esme it's ok she was just doing what she thought was best but she is giving Edward hell? WTF? And ehh.. Nessa is Edward's too...he has just as much right to her as Bella. It would have served her right if he had left but no he needs Nessa to. He's not keeping something from her just to do it she never even found out why before moving out this isn't about him not treating her as an equal it's because he was trying to keep her from worrying.
EmmettRose chapter 16 . 9/5/2014
Aro and Tanya? eww, eww, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Who would ever fall for him. Just made me sick to think of it lol. I don't see why anyone would be interested in Nessa's ability as much as they would want Edward's and Alice's theirs would be the one they would want most it would seem.
BridieM chapter 12 . 8/30/2014
Lovely chapter. :D
BridieM chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
Glad they've got things sorted. :D
BridieM chapter 9 . 8/29/2014