Reviews for Ludwig's Metronome
Beauty's Black7 chapter 5 . 3/15
This is so intriguing to wish would continue what has happened with ren n kyoko seems ren is cheating n kyoko as well has cheated n with sho n the doctor is calling ren a nymphomaniac hurry n post new chapters its so good can't wait to read more
The PrinceLady chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I don't find this typical at all! It was so funny, and so well written. I get an "Alice in wonderland" feel from it.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
Dude I just found this story. It ROCKS. u gatta update. Seriously. U've been half way done with chapter 6 since April 9, 2011. That a 3 year long hiatus her.
Mango98 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
This is seriously like my favourite Skip Beat fic ever! It's humour is almost better than the manga. That's how good it is!
CrystallineX chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
I don't mind slow, and the tempo was "Ren-esque" as in very intricate and intriguing. I'm dying to know what happened in the past 7 years! I hope you pick this back up!
Collaborative Lady chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
One of my favourit-i-est fics ever ever ever. Ever. Actor manipulation, parenthesis' at the begining of sentances used to the most brilliant effect, and the feel of a deep-ish rom-com epic.
Really got the feeling Ren (and the audience) should have seen all the problems come togther and click in a big (yet sneakily) revealed epiphany but you're building up to it goshdarnit with all those tantalizing smears of plot (and it's a good build, freakishly anticipatory). The dialogue you have the characters coming out with is absolutely great (running out of synonyms) and well placed, to remind the audience of the scene, say, after some character monologging. Can't say how appreciated that is. If there weree sections that are unclear or I couldn't understand, then I have glossed them over or didn't notice. Story just sort of flowed along, helpless debris that I am. Really, truly grinning at you, right now.
Collaborative Lady chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
There is a humor here which you do not find in the manga. WHY DO YOU NOT FIND IT IN THE MANGA? WHY? Bordering on ridiculous. Fits so well.
Collaborative Lady chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
God, I was hooked from the first hilariously crafted description. Cliche? What cliche? This piece is bubbling over with energy. Kyoko is bubbling over with energy. God, I love it.
mk chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
can kudo get into a horrible accident and die painfully?
Guest chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
this is interesting! I just hope you will update this.. maybe giving us clues of why Ren time traveling? what happened with Nox and Kyoko? there are too much mysteries you had to explain! don't jumping up here and then there.. give us some clues, or what happened in the seven years ago (Ren's time) .. and last but not least, please update! this story is worth to continue
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
This. Story. Is. PERFECT! But the suspense, oh it just stabs you repeatedly with a blunt spoooooooooon (it slowly kills).

Update soon! :D
Miaka mouse chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
I really really miss this fic! And I'm dying to know what is going on. I just re-read all the chapters so far and I think I've figured out that something happened with sho and Kyoko that makes Ren think she prefers Sho over him. Hence the "is there something about me you would change?" question. It would make sense that he would think it's because he's lacking in some way. I wonder if Caitlyn agreed to help him get rid of Sho somehow and that's what she's alluding to? Can you please update and put me out of my misery? I've got to know what happens!
Amanthya chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
Because I care for both Ren and Kyoko, seeing anyone be bad to either one of them, or plotting to harm their togetherness, makes me angry.

I am also confused and concerned, which is making me grumpy. In short, this fic kind p*sses me off, and I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope it involves Reino dying a quick but painful death (gosh, I hate him so much, even more than Sho). You are skilled at drawing us into the mystery, revealing enough to get us on the edge of our seats with anticipation while not really having enough to go on to figure out what will happen next.
pwenie chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
So interesting(: update soon!
Miaka Mouse chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
ok I have been thinking about this fic for months, trying to figure out what exactly is going on. who is the hag Reino is referring to at the end of this chapter? is it Caitlyn Nox? does she have some sort of supernatural power that she's used on Ren to mess up his relationship with Kyoko? I really need you to update this and give me more clues!