Reviews for Twelve Years
Wandering121 chapter 3 . 9/8/2015
I love this story. I think you wrote all three in character. I loved the willingness of Rachel to forgive and move forward. I also love how protective Jesse was. I was surprised by Rachel's comments about Arielle. What a fantastic twist in the story. I love the idea of Rachel finding a mother figure in Jesse's mom.
lesa.blazer chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
I love it more please
Eyghon chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
I absolutely adored this story, the dialogues were really fun and angsty. Well done and thank you. A sequel wouldd be lovely...
hazeleyes2881 chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
Awww! I just finished reading all 3 parts and I loved it! You did a great job with this fic! Very realistic and sweet too. I love how Jessie had to work for 2 years to get Rachel. And I love that Rachel could've been spiteful and turned Shelby away but didn't. Definitely going in my faves!
Jinx095 chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
Please please update this story soon!
Supernatural-Girl17 chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
Love this story and chapter so far! hoping to read more of this story later! hope so and can't wait! :) 3
A Smiling Cat chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
Really nice story ! Cute and fun and all ...

I think my favourite part is the first one, with Shelby seeing Jesse and all

The children are great ! I love the evil telemaker thing
northstar61 chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
"Tommy's eyes widened as he seemed to realize something. "You give presents right?""

That line was absolutely priceless. I like how you had Jesse be so supportive of Rachel, and the idea of little Tommy and Savannah with their two grandmas and four grandpas was so sweet. Thanksgiving should be quite the gathering. :)
ritagarcia45 chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
Yay for tentative happy endings. I's totally now up to Shelby and Will to prove their worth.
of-Snowfall-and-Seagulls chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
that was so sweet! very good writting!
Vienna98 chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
I just have to say that you are my absolute FAVORITE writer of fanfiction! I love Rachel/Shelby/Jesse stories. The Rachel/Shelby storyline is the only reason I started watching Glee...then to have it end 5 episodes later like it did! I know Shelby is supposed to make an appearance this season, but none of the fansites even give a hint as to when she will appear! Your stories help with the withdrawal. Thanks! :)
Maiqu20 chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
Loved it!
Kkaty chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
That was very beautiful writing

especially loved hearing about jesses mom
Princesakarlita411 chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
lovesreading chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
Interesting concept and one that I find I enjoy. I like that Jesse and Rachel had already worked things out and started a family, and that from the onset it was always about Rachel and Shelby. I'm excited to read more!