Reviews for Stilettos and Blindfolds

~Tori
babygirl1202 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
that was good
vampd chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I lovvvvvvveeeeeee this story you need to make another chapter it was Amazing
justcrazyme chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
DAMN! sexy and funny. very well written
lonely lil outlaw chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Oh god, I love your style of writing.

this fic was beyond entertaining :)
tashajoe chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
BVGazfgHCFrfgsgYfgtsTASVYUHV it was great. i love your work!
ChardeB chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I love your stories :) They are so awesome! You should do one where Clare is the one doing the initiating, it always seems to be Eli and it would be kind of cool if Clare did the work for once :)
Jenny chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Ah, loved it! Another favorite! :)
WAZAM chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Wow.

Your writing just gets better and better, I absolutely loved this! The smut was just amazingly fantastic, write more!
ShiroMiller chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Loved it :) All of your stories are awesome!

You're an amazing author!

Hopefully I'm not a perv for asking this (lol) but I would love to read a story where Clare does give Eli a blowjob.

It sounds interesting how that would actually go down...just a suggestion :)

Keep up the good work!
Stars Are Shining chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I was so excited when I saw another story from you on the page, and this definitely didn't disappoint! Literally every line keeps my attention and I pretty much hanged on every word LOL.

I love your version of Eli; even when they're doing something like sex, where stereotypically the guy is always focused on the phsyical aspect, I love how your Eli takes such good care of Clare emotionally too, and is downright sexy at the same time! Keep up the great work; I look forward to reading more!
fourty53143 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
make another with handcuffs hahaha.

and let eli do whateverrrr he wants to her.
Crystal Fissure chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
You never flipping disappoint! It's gotten to the point where, when I refresh the list of new Eclare stories on the website at 3 am and your username pops up, I yell "YES!" and scare the crap out of the dog. xD

Again, it blew me away. I don't know how I finished reading it; the steaminess fogged up my glasses again. xD Everything was just really well written, from the Pirates of The Carribean reference (acquiesce to his request? WIN!) to the very last little character. :D The last line killed me. I am dead. XD What a way to end it. I'm a fan! A huge fan!
teasun89 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010