Reviews for Revenger
anakinpadmekenobi chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Awfully good. Maul is an interesting character, and I always like how you put him out. He always seems less machine-like (for lack of a better word. maybe...more emotional?). "Temptation" and "Lies" are interesting. Because it's hard to imagine him actually turning. In "Farewell", you'd've thought that Maul would be prepared, seeing as he lived he's a born fighter. (and he enjoys fighting too, doesn't he?) He must've known that he would have died sometime. But maybe, nust not then.

I think In like "Highway" the most. Because Sidios almost seems human (and it's awfully scary) the way he seems to care for Maul. And "Fall" because there are very few dark jedi/sith that are borned dark (inj my world, at least) so it's always nice to see that.

Lovely done!
phantom-jedi1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
An interesting piece on a character that I will confess to knowing not particularly much about beyond the movies and one book.

Though I have to wonder if "Search" comes from a certain comic in the Star Wars Tales universe that took me ages to hunt down...

Phantom Jedi