Reviews for To Judge a Book
ToTheBlueberry chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
I love the little twist where Shawn is the suspect! This is a great storyline and very well-written. Good Job! *hands out pineapple*
Guest chapter 13 . 8/6/2014
Nice job! I love this, very well written!
GlOmP3R chapter 13 . 8/9/2013
Liked this story allot, but two questions, first off, how did the guy erace Shawns fingerprints, did they ever come back? And second, did they ever find the missing girl? The one from the beggining of the movie. Other then that, kickass story !
SPN4eva556 chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
Wow really enjoyed this story. Very different than other stories I've read. Surprising purpose of the kidnapper too but turned out very interesting. Loved the interrogation room scenes. Awesome story! )
Emachinescat chapter 13 . 5/8/2013
Very unique and interesting idea for a story. I enjoyed it immensely.
shookenuppepsi chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
I actually really like the ending. I can see Shawn's reasoning for not feeling truly angry at what happened to him, because except for the not-speaking thing he wasn't really hurt at all. And your end paragraph gave me chills, about Shawn rolling up his sleeves? So bad-ass.
Kay Hau chapter 13 . 4/10/2013
Interesting story, and definitely makes a statement about judging people based on appearances!
Checkerz chapter 13 . 2/13/2013
Wow...just...wow
Zena-Xina chapter 13 . 11/20/2012
Wow you even have a moral to the story... ive gotta say this is very unique, im faving now
cmcaggia3 chapter 13 . 8/26/2012
That was so weird but amazing;o loved the twists;) u are an amazing writer!
NikkitaIronBlade.94 chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
As a last note, Shawn would probably get the tattoos removed - or at least that is the story I am going with. Also, I know that Shawn would almost instantly trust Gus again full heatedly and Jules. If I were him I would be disappointed in my dad. Henry was the one who taught Shawn to look at detail but couldn't even tell his own son when he was right in front of him. Where is the parental sixth sense?
Anyway, thanks again for a great read and bravo on excellent story.
NikkitaIronBlade.94 chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
Done... Done you say! Are you out of your mind?
*sigh*
Okay, I think that was me working the suspense from the story out of my system. Because obviously is has to be done. Shawn was rescued. Saved! By the Guster! rock on Gus. Anyway, the story was amazing! That is the best and only word I can use to describe it. Thank you for an awesome read. I have not read a good story in months :) Reading the epilogue will be bitter sweet because it will seal the end to this literary work of art but I really want to know how Shawn truly goes out.
Thanks :D
NikkitaIronBlade.94 chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
Ok. So of all the possible solutions I came up with to your little mystery, that was the last answer I would have thought to be reality. I mean, OMG! I am... well... kind of... I don't even know! Poor Shawn! This would be an absolute nightmare. I... I... I am going to keep reading because I don't really know what else to do... I am at a loss for words.
NikkitaIronBlade.94 chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Well, I definitely think this story is worth reviewing on and reading on... ;) As least for now ;) Your writing style flows nice and I have really enjoyed the plot so far. You have also managed to raise a mystery that I am still trying to come with a solid answer to. Hmmmm... I guess all I can do is read on :D
NikkitaIronBlade.94 chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Hmmm... Very interesting. Can't wait to find out what happens :)