Reviews for A Mother's Love
Ouch Charlie chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
gahhh i think i've fallen in love with this fanfic...

i dunno which one is mah favorite, either the third or the first... i want you to keep writing
FrednGeorgeFanGirl chapter 3 . 2/16/2008
love it] im excited for the next chapter.
HYPERdingdong39 chapter 3 . 7/13/2005
Wow... this is so good! I love this story! Please update soon!
rockergurl13 chapter 3 . 7/5/2005
AW! this is so cute!
erosgirl chapter 3 . 2/13/2005
Aw. Man I feel like a pink-wearing person for saying that. Er, no offense to anyone anywhere. Anyway, I like.
zabouballa chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
very cute.i really like it
Backroads chapter 3 . 11/11/2004
Technical sacrifices be damened; this story was adorable! I love that little bonding moment between Molly and Percy-it seemed like she was practically a go-between. At least, to me it was a precursor to the big argument between Percy and Arthur. But, yes, it was wonderful! And such a cute ending.
Molly W chapter 2 . 7/12/2004
now you've gone and made me cry. my boys are only 2 1/2 and 5months but they sure do grow up in a hurry.

Molly W chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
you rock! as the mother of two boys (still working on that weasley 7) who has given her hair twice to locks of love, i really think your story was beautiful.

MrsPercyWeasley chapter 2 . 6/16/2004
Hmm, the second chapter did end abruptly. I liked it, though. I'm a big fan of back-story, be it with the Weasleys or the Marauders, and everything you do is written so well, I can't wait for more.
Kerrymdb chapter 2 . 5/29/2004
Aww...this was great! I love how you had Ron and Ginny fighting over setting the table. This is the second Molly story I've read from you. You keep managing to caputure her perfectly. Good work! :)
Kerrymdb chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
I'm glad I finally read this! When you said you also had Molly sell her hair I felt soo bad, I didn't mean to copy! It's just such a good plot device. This was a wonderful vignette. I love the Weasleys, esp. Molly. She's so underrated in most of the fan fic universe. You should think about writing a few more vignettes. Off to read the next chapter!
Peaceful Storm chapter 2 . 5/19/2002
wow! very very good, my friend's parents have a hard time with money too and i know they doen't show it, this is a good alternitive the the story from the books, i really liked it alot!

Ppt1 chapter 2 . 4/2/2002
Wonderful! Awesome! Two thumbs up! Your best yet, I think. This is going on my list of favorites...
Grania the fire witch chapter 2 . 3/31/2002
That was waaaaaaaaaaay to angst. Write a happy fic! Please! (The Ginny writer one was butiful, btw)