Reviews for Feelings
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Oh my! That was perfect! St-Berry really is the best couple!
A Smiling Cat chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I really liked it ! It was a good idea, and I especially love the ending ! Great story, you wrote Jesse well, it was a very good speech he gave Rachel.
high improbability chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
oh

i'm sorry, this is kind of useless as a review. but really, this was lovely.
RanDom Roseee chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
that was nice :)
Carla L11 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
perfection
thebitchofliving chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This is great because you managed to:

a) Keep Jesse in character, yet

b) Have him give the apology we all want to hear from him, AND

c) Get them back together in less than 5,000 words

d) Without Rachel seeming pathetic and too forgiving.

The show allusions and 80s movies references (Say Anything especially...I realized I will probably never be able to remember the major difference between Pretty In Pink and Sixteen Candles) are just icing on the cake.

Please write more!
Kkaty chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
You are legend :-)

wowza

love you
NoahPuckermansWifey chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
This was absolutely amazing no lie! I'm obsessed with St Berry and there should be wayyyy more stories for them than there already are.
LindsayR chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I added this story to my faves the second I read it, the day it was posted, and yet I still keep coming back to it (I've read it 6 or 7 times) because it's such a great story. Well, and that I'm a sucker for guilty/angst-ridden Jesse stories. Seriously one of the best Jesse/Rachel stories. Great work!
WickedForGood13 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I want more lovin'. This was amazing. Please keep writing :)
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Absolutely loved it love that I knew all the movies you mentioned
EllaBlack22 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
That was wonderful! I absolutly love Jesse's speach. Especialy the last bit where he said he wanted to make one of "those" moments, it made me love him even more. This was just great! Keep writing, your very good at it.
RageandLove2012 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
this truel was a great story i mean you captured what season 2 should be like when jonathan groff comes back in jan for the back 9 i am st berry and a puckleberry fan it's tied but this is really really well written and orignal great work :)
kezztip chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Yes! That is exactly what should have happened - Rachel is too special for Lima, Jesse should have smuggled her into California with him. Nice story. Another chapter would be nice.
lux thebarbarionwarrior chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
quite good...u could hav done the whole thing in chapters instead of cramming it in one...could hav elaborated the ending a little bit...