Reviews for Something Wicked
B4bidden Products chapter 5 . 3/11
dam so different from other paul and bella stories I've read pls update
I LOVE IT
I LOVVE PAUL/BELLA
KEEP WRITING PLZzzzzzzzzzz
Guest chapter 5 . 12/3/2016
Please write more
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2016
Wow 5 years no update . Loser !
rissbenzo chapter 5 . 4/4/2016
I'm still interested but you should have paul's wolf take over and mark bella. THAT WOULD BE HOT!
Novel's addict chapter 5 . 3/29/2016
My god! This is by far THE BEST FREAKING story i have ever read and the lemon .. my god "fanning my face" THE BEST. Please please complete it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
Omg I just found this story and loves it. Are u going to update?
annie.jo.marie chapter 5 . 12/6/2015
Damn! That's hot! More please!
sarah88 chapter 5 . 10/15/2015
I wish u would continue with this story and Learning the Curve beacuse both 4 real every single time I read them have me so wet seriously. I knw that was probably an over share quite frankly I don't care. LOL. Just saying the truth. Because damn u are so good at this. Every word u write pure gold. Seriously I wanna c how this ends in particular Jacob's reaction 2 her and Paul 2gether cuz that will be fucking priceless! I beg daily if u want just please continue with it.
sarah88 chapter 4 . 10/15/2015
I'm sorry I would have hit Sam. I would have grabbed a 2 by 4 with a rusty sharp nail on the end and aimed 4 his head. Seriously I knw boy is Alpha and everything but damn! Fuck! Boy thinks he's God on earth 2 these boys. Yeah sure Ephraim Black didn't have deal with this shit, but guess what welcome 2 the 21st fucking century Uley. It's a bitch aint it. He needs 2 understand what an Alpha means because the boy has no clue about, at least not the romance aspects of it. Just because he has an imprint and fucked over his ex doesn't make him an expert that he thinks he is. And maybe Paul is righ- maybe he didn't fight the imprint enough. And it does sound like Pauly boy Lahote did imprint. Because the way he defended Bea, not many will do that.
Angelicaloves1 chapter 5 . 9/18/2015
I know you're not going to update but I would love it if considered it I really live the story!Amazing
Moonchild1990 chapter 5 . 9/7/2015
I really hope you come back to this it is by far the hottest Bella/Paul ship ever I love how she still figures out about the pack on her own still and I love the undefined relationship they have
sarah88 chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Personally I don't knw who 2 hate more Sam or Jacob, both were assholes of biblical proportion. Even beyond how they described in the books, in the book they just scratched the surface of hurt. Here they cut down 2 the bone and it where it hurt. And boy did it work. If thier mission was 2 make Bea hate them and never want 2 hear 4rm them ever again, especially Jake. Then congratulations my boy u couldn't have done a better job of it. Tell u the truth girl has chutzpah because after the first time of complete humiliation and rejection I wouldn't have gone back 2 c that fucker but she did. Don't knw whether 2 b proud or think she's a masochist.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
I hope your inspiration for this comes back again, it's great.
rochelleross56 chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
IH boy bells just got busted... What will happen next?