Reviews for Something Wicked
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 5 . 4/28
Great story, so far! Love it! Hope you get a chance to write more soon. It's one of my favorite Paul and Bella stories.
olikawe chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
I really hope that you update this story soon, love your Bella she doesn't take bullshit from anyone and she and Paul have something special besides the sex... I love it
rosered88 chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
I've read this story at least a dozen times! I hope you start adding more to it. Its such a great story. I really wanna know where you were thinking of taking it.
bratstopmom84 chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
I really enjoy this story! Please write more to this... I like the story line and plot to it. I NEED MORE OF THIS STORY PLEASE! :)
Shae Vizla chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
Wooh, it was intense... and very hot. I love this Bella : she suffered but came out stronger and don't let anyone give her crap. I love how she was with Jake and Sam. There are something special between her and Paul, and I don't think it's all about sex.
acetwolf94 chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
WOW! NICE!
slay1angel chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
Can't wait for more! I love how you write!
dettyfan chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
Loved the beginning of your story. I became addicted to Bella - Paul pairing recently. Your Bella and her anger are fun. And your sexy dominant Paul is seductive for Bella's character. I hope you will keep updating and that you haven't left your story. Thank you. cheers.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Please update
Guest chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Did he imprint?
Guest chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
That was seriously hot plz add more
Guest chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
a bientot
mamabaer chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
Wow! I stumbled upon this story, and I love it! I hope you haven't given up on this!
sophiamommy chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I wish you would update.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/17/2014