Reviews for Love and Denial
jk chapter 23 . 2/9
these two are just freakin embarrassing
jk chapter 22 . 2/9
why in the fuck would anyone want to read about angelas reaction to Edwards erection? WTF?/
jk chapter 21 . 2/9
reaaally? he had one "instance" just from seeing her in the parking lot? yaaaaaaa ooookkk

is this whole thing supposed to just be silly? cause its not even funny.
jk chapter 19 . 2/9
haha Edwards chest is cold and FLURRY? what the fuck does that mean? and why have him have a FURRY chest? gross
jk chapter 14 . 2/9
alice did it again! she told her brother "he'd look cute in sexy underwear" WFT?
then alice makes "special" underwear for her brother

then Edward cums for no reason again and again..which is weird enough but then to have him look towards his "sister" and have her wink at him?
jk chapter 12 . 2/9
This has officaly went to fucking far...did alice and Edward really just go into the woods and Edward laid in alices lap whilst she petted him and they talked about his cock? yaaaa that's appropriate for "siblings"

their toooo close! its getting nasty!

just kill alice off or stop fucking talking about her...her character sucks anyway!
jk chapter 11 . 2/9
maybe alice doesn't really have a gift...cause all she seems to see is Edwards cock. Alice is nothing but a meddling skank...I wish you'd just kill that whore off.
I never understand why all these idiots write a Edward and alice close friendship into their fics. what the fuck would a 17 year old rich kid turned vamp do nothing but go to school have in common with a what? 20 year old hyper shopaholic? it really doesn't suit. Youd think that Edward would be close with jasper ...heroworship and shit since he was in a war...and youd think the blood lust would bring them close together since next to jasper Edward is second in line for killed the most people...
jk chapter 10 . 2/9
why in the fuck am I reading a alice pov? who out there cares enough about alice to want to read a entire chapter in her pov? show of hands...NO One? really? no one?...ahhh that's what I thought.

alice is waaaaaaaay to involved in Edward and bellas relationship!
the ugly meddling cunt...ya I said that. I fucking hate her character
jk chapter 7 . 2/9
I don't get've turned this whole story into a fucking joke and its not even funny.
Why in the fuck can alice see EVERYTHING about Edward? She cant see every tiny little thing but that's what you have her doing with Edward...and did that meddling little whore really say this is special and that he should share it with the family?
alice is a nasty fucking whore and needs to go away before I brake that bitches legs
jk chapter 6 . 2/9
edwad says " she was having the highest grades in forks high"...she was having the highest grades?
you mean she HAS the highest grades

edwad says "if he could drill I hole in the floor, he would hide in it"

is he not capable of DIGGING a hole? I thought he was a vampire, surely his strength and speed could be a handy resource when a hole needs to be dug. But not this vamp...hes too pussy to dig his own hole LOLHAHHAHAHAHA
jk chapter 5 . 2/9
cant bella just be normal? this is crap
jk chapter 4 . 2/9
I don't get why you have bella the way she is...she was a real person before Edward. You don't fucking lose that just cause some piece of shit man child breaks up with you. This whole shut down to protect myself self stuff is about a bella that can handle in actually process shit and move the fuck on?
its like those people that cant talk about their feelings...I don't understand people like that...not one bit. whats so hard about it? this is how I feel ...this is who I with it!
jk chapter 14 . 7/31/2015
this is getting a bit fucking stupid don't you think? it started out as a real story now its just a pile of shit.
jk chapter 11 . 7/31/2015
I really don't like how close Edward and alice are. Why in the fuck is she always seeing visions of him? why is she so involved in his sex life? its fucking creepy! just put Edward in a relationship with her and jasper and get it over with, that's where it feels like this is headed
mygooddog chapter 2 . 4/13/2015
I forgot I read this before. Still great.