Reviews for Love and Denial
jk chapter 14 . 7/31
this is getting a bit fucking stupid don't you think? it started out as a real story now its just a pile of shit.
jk chapter 11 . 7/31
I really don't like how close Edward and alice are. Why in the fuck is she always seeing visions of him? why is she so involved in his sex life? its fucking creepy! just put Edward in a relationship with her and jasper and get it over with, that's where it feels like this is headed
mygooddog chapter 2 . 4/13
I forgot I read this before. Still great.
mygooddog chapter 1 . 4/13
Just found your story, great start!
edwards-sparrow chapter 22 . 9/5/2014
God will he ever learn not to underestimate her
Caz1105 chapter 28 . 5/22/2014
Most fun I've had reading a fanfic for a long time and. I get thru a lot (full time carer with a lot of time)
Caz1105 chapter 25 . 5/22/2014
Said it before, hilarious. Especially the underwear problem. Brilliant.
Caz1105 chapter 21 . 5/21/2014
Haven't said so before but this is all absolutely hilarious xx
cela chapter 10 . 4/5/2014
I think it will take Edward awhile to come to terms with the way things are now. after all, he's had a hundred years of controlling everything so he will have to get over himself.
cela chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
that was absolutely one of the funniest things ever written!
cela chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I really do love edward but he is such a blubbering fool sometimes. all he ever thinks about is what HE wants; oh yeah because he's a mind reader and knows everything? just because he can't read bella's mind does not mean that he shouldn't LISTEN to what she tells him. does he think she is a liar?
mygooddog chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
love 17 year old showing up . always thought the teen should win out more
mygooddog chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
just found your stories started anouther first decited to go to the first one. i like bella with a gets a taste of what she felt
Holidai chapter 28 . 8/2/2013
I will read the next story in this series soon. I am feeling a bit off lately so it will not be today but it will be soon. I am so glad I decided to reread this series. I admit to being surprised at my lack of reviews the first time around. I suspect I must have had a reason but I have no clue (now) as to what it was. Anyways, thank you so much for writing and sharing these stories with us.
Holidai chapter 27 . 8/2/2013
I am so glad they talked.