Reviews for Love and Denial
edwards-sparrow chapter 22 . 9/5/2014
God will he ever learn not to underestimate her
Caz1105 chapter 28 . 5/22/2014
Most fun I've had reading a fanfic for a long time and. I get thru a lot (full time carer with a lot of time)
Caz1105 chapter 25 . 5/22/2014
Said it before, hilarious. Especially the underwear problem. Brilliant.
Caz1105 chapter 21 . 5/21/2014
Haven't said so before but this is all absolutely hilarious xx
cela chapter 10 . 4/5/2014
I think it will take Edward awhile to come to terms with the way things are now. after all, he's had a hundred years of controlling everything so he will have to get over himself.
cela chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
that was absolutely one of the funniest things ever written!
cela chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I really do love edward but he is such a blubbering fool sometimes. all he ever thinks about is what HE wants; oh yeah because he's a mind reader and knows everything? just because he can't read bella's mind does not mean that he shouldn't LISTEN to what she tells him. does he think she is a liar?
mygooddog chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
love 17 year old showing up . always thought the teen should win out more
mygooddog chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
just found your stories started anouther first decited to go to the first one. i like bella with a gets a taste of what she felt
Holidai chapter 28 . 8/2/2013
I will read the next story in this series soon. I am feeling a bit off lately so it will not be today but it will be soon. I am so glad I decided to reread this series. I admit to being surprised at my lack of reviews the first time around. I suspect I must have had a reason but I have no clue (now) as to what it was. Anyways, thank you so much for writing and sharing these stories with us.
Holidai chapter 27 . 8/2/2013
I am so glad they talked.
Holidai chapter 26 . 8/2/2013
I am glad Alice advised Bella to talk with Edward. Make no mistake, I am really glad she talked her off the ledge (so to speak) first, but she's right, they need to talk. I hope Bella can help Edward feel better too.
Holidai chapter 25 . 8/2/2013
I liked Bella chat with Alice. This chapter was fun and sweet.
Holidai chapter 24 . 8/2/2013
I like that Edward will have to woo Bella on his own. Though I am glad Alice will keep a lookout for the important things. The kissing scene was really hot, btw.
Holidai chapter 23 . 8/2/2013
This was a difficult conversation but I am really glad they had it and that they were so honest with each other. Terrific chapter!