Reviews for Against A Sea Of Troubles
TheFoolontheHill301 chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Wow...this whole story was just fantastic. Very well done.
HowlynMad chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
So if I'm understanding this, we now have the emotionally scarred Data in the "our" universe version.(after he was destroyed in Nemesis). I would read about that, definitely. (goes to check for sequels) ohhh and thank you for killing off the b*tch. It needed to be done!
HolwynMad chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
Perfectly executed. Pardon the pun.
HowlynMad chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
I find I have very little sympathy for Noonien. Poor Data.
HowlynMad chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Wow, a fascinating look into this "family". Like a train wreck you simply cant look away.
HowlynMad chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Ohhhh, eek. Powerful first chapter.
Shadowfang chapter 6 . 2/4/2011
I LOVE this story! Extremely well written and plotted and EVERYTHING! Just wonderful.
Alara Rogers chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I tried to submit this review before, but was having troubles.

I liked this story a lot. The pain and loneliness in Data's life, his cold and logical decision at the end that was completely emotional and human, the nature of Juliana's evil - not mustache twirling over the top evil, but abusive and narcissistic... you set your mood and portrayed your characters very well.

I'm looking forward to how the sequel proceeds. I've seen the first chapter already.
Rakshasa chapter 6 . 11/26/2010
I'm so glad you are continuing this!
Anon chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
The epilogue seems slightly out of place (the characters are interestingly non-MU in their behavior), but I may have been thick enough to miss some clue. Good luck if you wish to write a sequel.
Ironi Numair chapter 6 . 11/19/2010
I'd personally put this story under the genre of horror as it was both deliciously creepy and sad, especially the description of the death of Data's 'brothers,' poor things. Disturbing and well written, I hope you do write a sequal!
Rakshasa chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
I just wanted to say, that I really REALLY like this fic, and I would really love it if you wrote more.

Here is hoping that your muse cooperates!
Toriatamasama chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
Really, really enjoying this - you may be writing an AU-Data, but he's touchingly similar to cannon Data to me.

Not sure whether you intend this to be a longer or shorter story, or to introduce some familiar faces from the "Alliance," but I am definitely looking forward to reading much more!
Aeristel chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
Still reading!

This chapter was superbly handled. You have a keen sense of what it takes to translate words to images. I have no problem with Lore being absent from this fic (although everyone loves some Lore now and again :) ). All I know is that I can't wait to read chapter 5! Part of me really wants to see Juliana get her comeuppance. :)
Aeristel chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
Maribor, please continue this story! I have never thought of this parallel concept for the Soongs, but your characterizations are spot on. All in all, one of the best Star Trek fanfics I've been following. Can't wait for the next chapter! :)