Reviews for Valentines Day Gifts
AngelSlayer135 chapter 1 . 4/8
It seems like Bleach has the most group Lemons of the fics that I read, strange. Anyways, the idea behind it was good and I feel like Rangiku was spot on for her character, Orihime and Ichigo were a bit OOC but it is a lemon so thats expected. Some of the dialog also could have been rewritten just a bit, it reads a bit odd, but overall very good story.
UpYours13 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I believe that this is my 1st Bleach three-some that I've read, and I gots to say is that you did a GREAT job. I might start adding my BLEACH stories to my collection of favs. )
Sequoia hellfire chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
This chapter has so much detail. It's like I'm there!

Raptercloak you have skill.
animerulesearth99 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
i love all your stories :-)
SoulReader94 chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
I know how you feel claw I would like it if people reveiwed a bit more and I really liked the story I never thought about Ichigo together with Orihime and Rangiku nice. Also much respect for the Isane Chad pairing.
ViresAdLegatum chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I am always a good Fan of your work, Namely why this site is called Fanfiction... ANYWAY, I would like to point out three things,

A) You need to work on your vocabulary. It is a class above average but when delving into detailed scenes such as lemons, slash, fluff etc. than make sure that the words you use are specific and accurate. If you don't already, in Microsoft Word, there is a function called Synonyms when you right-click on a word. That can help improve your Vocabulary if not a little, than a lot.

B) I would advise you to proofread. If your not confident in your English than thats fine. I have to admit, when it comes to reading fluff, most people dont care for vocabulary or proofreading, and only care that they understand what the word means. I personally don't mind, but it is refreshing to see a lemon with barely any mistakes. for example, you spelt "Gigantic" wrong when referring to Orihime's 'bouncing betties,' as well as temptation right at the start of the lemon itself. Just be careful around those sort of things.

and last but not least C) Try to transition the scene better. You are in need of a little more detail. It couldn't hurt to chuck a few more sentences on what she is feeling, experiencing, mindset etc. I am most certaintly not chewing you out for your writing, which is impressive, but it could use a little work is all.

Please reply if you can, so than I know that this review didn't go un-noticed. I shall stay a fan of your work, because your writing style is enjoyable, and I wish to see more from you.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
a
Orion'slover chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Fuuuuuuck... That's HOT! *passes out from blood loss*
KatzeNoel chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
This series is still one of my all time favorites. Hope to see it posted elsewhere as I'm not sure how much longer it'll be here with the purge.
KatzeNoel chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
absolutely loved it
TidusFFX1997 chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
Your a good author bit of a sex person aren't you but I don't mind ichigo X female harems not enough of them look out for your works see ya next review
mindmaster123 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Kage Bijuu chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
THis is a very good lemon that for sure and I like the bunny suits as well.
Sroxs chapter 1 . 8/24/2011