Reviews for Heaven and Hell
HellsingDog chapter 64 . 8/19/2012
For the harmony part:
Tsk tsk...poor Ciel. Claude was right all along! I shouldn't have doubted that pedo-spider!

For the Inferno part:
It scared the SH** outta me! I looked like this while reading it -("0A0)
I remember having that exact same face while reading your "nightmare" a long time ago.

Both versions are well written and would make you remember that Sebastian is a demon and both endings fit this story. Like I said, I can't think of a happy ending for this story no matter how much I wanted one. Atleast I get to pick what ending I like!
animefreak2015 chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
Mmmmm. Tasty. (Yeah, not much of a critique, but describes it all)
Carrie2sky chapter 64 . 8/8/2012
This was great, but I must confess, I'm confused by the ending. It seemed that Ciel was with Sebastian, and asking him to grant him a wish, and then it's like they went back in time? and Sebastian devoured Ciel's soul? I don't quite get that.

Oh well, it was a great read!
isthisparadise chapter 64 . 8/4/2012
I liked the first ending better honestly if only because that way Ciel knows what he was getting into...I felt sad with the second ending but I know that you intended it that way. Great stories!
promocat chapter 64 . 8/4/2012
both were interesting but sebastian put a different twist on each-he can go either way & prob. does depending on his mood
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 64 . 8/3/2012
0.0 ...Damn! DDX Ciel! I'm gonna have nightmares
now!
Fmatlalok chapter 62 . 7/28/2012
This one is really good. Hopefully you'll continue it?

Surely you've seen Angelskully's (Now kuro-mai) devation "Sebastian CR"? If you haven't, well it's amazing. And I was sorta kinda hoping you'd make a story with it?

Either way I'm looking forward to another chapter. They're always so original and interesting.
NinjaSheik chapter 63 . 7/23/2012
Grell is so weird... But Sebastian is always so cool! :)

UPDATE SOON! :)
OnlyALittlePsycho chapter 19 . 7/23/2012
Charlie Daniels. I like it. ;)
And I'm not sure I've seen this anywhere else, and I never made the connection for myself. The entire time I was reading this though I was listening to Charlie singing in my head with the new words. Very well done. I applaude you.
Kcc1 chapter 62 . 7/22/2012
This is awsome...and for some reson reminds me of sleeping beauty...i dont know why though...i'd love to read more of this story!

Hell i love all of your storys...there very nice
HellsingDog chapter 62 . 7/21/2012
The end is near! Please! no sad ending! Season 2 already have a sad ending. I don't think I can take anymore of it! I still can't get over my "Why aren't you smiling anymore Sebastian?...WHY?" from the last episode. But then again I can't imagine a happy ending with this story either. It's sweet in a way but I...I just can't think of a happy ending. I'd really love a happy ending, but its up to you. But a happy ending would be nice, but you're the author so it's really up to you. But you know, a happy ending would be, you know...happy. But it is really up to you...

Nah, I'm just joking. I'm leaving the ending at your hands (wait, is that right?)
No matter what the ending is, its better to have an ending than to leave this story hanging and me waiting.
Syra Sunn chapter 62 . 7/21/2012
Absolutely astounding.
Guest chapter 62 . 7/20/2012
nooooooooo, no sad ending please D':
Carrie2sky chapter 62 . 7/18/2012
I love this little piece! It's so good! I like the idea of Sebastian taking Ciel like this! I wonder what Ciel will think when he finds out? I don't care if the ending is happy or sad! I look forward to the conclusion.

Thank you for continuing this!
ChibiNenn chapter 62 . 7/18/2012
I loved this! :D Hopefully you will continue it, because that would be awesome! Update ASAP! :)
592 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »