Reviews for Heaven and Hell
Syra Sunn chapter 62 . 7/21/2012
Absolutely astounding.
Guest chapter 62 . 7/20/2012
nooooooooo, no sad ending please D':
Carrie2sky chapter 62 . 7/18/2012
I love this little piece! It's so good! I like the idea of Sebastian taking Ciel like this! I wonder what Ciel will think when he finds out? I don't care if the ending is happy or sad! I look forward to the conclusion.

Thank you for continuing this!
ChibiNenn chapter 62 . 7/18/2012
I loved this! :D Hopefully you will continue it, because that would be awesome! Update ASAP! :)
Guest chapter 62 . 7/18/2012
I wonder what Seb will take as payment for the ten extra years? Probably their lives.
I'm not sure what type of ending would be better for this story so I leave it up to your judgement. :)
IcyLady chapter 62 . 7/18/2012
nice one. it's an interesting idea that you have here
promocat chapter 62 . 7/17/2012
sebastian does unjoy to torment rachel!1 but that is his nature
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 62 . 7/17/2012
Coooooolll! XDD I love this! Will actually write about
the day when Sebastian comes for Ciel. Please update
this soon!
isthisparadise chapter 62 . 7/17/2012
This was awesome! Very very tricky Sebastian...never telling them the payment. Oh well. I love that Sebastian found little Ciel! It was so adorable! I can't wait to see if there is any more!
Snowxhardy chapter 61 . 7/6/2012
Wow. This just made me love Kuroshitsuji even more as well as Sebastian and Ciel together!
HellsingDog chapter 61 . 6/25/2012
You've returned! You've returned! You've-Re-turned! Oh you gave me one hell of a waiting time! But this story sure is sweet but mysterious -squints eyes- as well

Will there be a continuation to this or is this your version of what happened before kuroshitsuji starts? Either way, I think baby Ciel is soooo cute!
Kinta101 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Hey Li

I have read all the chapters of this story and I love them. I am impressed that you wrote so many chapters and never once made ceil or sebastian OOC! I loved the Evil Angel, Little Ceil, Music, New London and the Affir universes. I would love you to do more in Music because it is my favourite.
lolwat chapter 15 . 6/16/2012
...did you just reference to an avenged sevenfold song? :3

awesome work, as always btw. llololo
Guest chapter 61 . 6/10/2012
Well worth the wait! Great chapter.
Guest chapter 61 . 6/10/2012
Well worth the wait! Great chapter.
596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »