Reviews for Heaven and Hell
Mafia Boss chapter 61 . 6/1/2012
YOU'RE ALIVE? I thought you disappeared completely :(
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 61 . 6/1/2012
Oh my! XDDD This is great and it's been awhile. Even so the wait was worth it! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
isthisparadise chapter 61 . 6/1/2012
Oh I love this chapter! I'm kinda hoping that it will have another part sometime later on!
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 61 . 6/1/2012
Guess who's baaaack...*creepy smile*

This chapter was definitely worth waiting. I recently noticed that there are many nice and interesting stories about Vincent and Rachel, but, of course, your is the best. Not only because you have a great writing style, but also because you manage to keep me in front of the screen 'til the end of the chapter. Your writing also lack grammatical errors, which also pleases me greatly. So, all in all, you should just keep writing!

- Cherry
Carrie2sky chapter 61 . 6/1/2012
Welcome back to the world of Fanfiction! I missed your stories (and you) a lot!

I have to say that I absolutely loved this chapter! I like the idea of Sebastian getting Ciel another way. Though I would have found it amusing to see Sebastian raise Ciel from a baby, LOL! If that was his intention. But anyway, is this going to be a short mini series that will continue? I'd sure like to see what happens in ten years!

Keep up the great work, hun!
promocat chapter 61 . 5/31/2012
sebby is in lust with ciel! even as a baby!can't wait for more of this arc!
onpu-san chapter 61 . 5/31/2012
Thank you or updating! School's been killing everyone apparently _'
Wragziez chapter 61 . 5/31/2012
Totally understand! Real life tends to get in the way.

I hope there is a sequel to this, this is an absolute pleasure to read like all the others are!
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 45 . 5/26/2012
WAAAAAAAAH!

(Sniffle)

It's me again...(sniffle) I am just re-re-re-re-re-reading (sniffle) your fan-fiction and (sniffle) this chapter was so sad! (sniffle). I haven't watched Kuromyu 2, but I already know how it ends and it's so sad! (sniffle) POOR GUYS! KUROMYU, Y U NO HAPPY END?

- Cherry (sniffle)
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 57 . 5/8/2012
Yeah, it's me.

I used to hate lemons, (hell, I still don't really like them.) but this...this is just too amazing. All of the Kuro-Lemons I've read previously, were...too vulgar for me, like "Hey, let's have secks! (Eventually "I will raep joo...) *pervy sounds* THE END!"; while here it was shown so...amazingly. Because, sometimes when I read all those lemons, I had the feeling that the authors don't really know what they are writing about. Because (I will probably sound very mature here) I don't find sex as "Two people slept with each other, end of fucking story". For me, it's a form of love.

(Wow, that's quite a review...o.O)

That'll be all. I am hooked to your writing style.

- Cherry
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 49 . 2/15/2012
I'm back (:

OK, I absolutely LOVE "New London"-verse. But there is something that I'd like to know...Do you know what's Sebby's real name?
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 28 . 2/15/2012
...I'm just sitting here, reviewing...Y U SO ADORABLE?
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 27 . 2/15/2012
...you're killing me...It's one in the morning here and I have school tomorrow... The fluff-magnets don't want to let go...o.O
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 26 . 2/15/2012
...What am I still doing here...? Ah, yes, I wanted to say that I love fluff!
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 22 . 2/15/2012
"Always" means "I love you" :3. I'm sorry, too much Harry Potter...I should go to sleep...
592 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »