Reviews for Heaven and Hell
risi chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
I have to admit I have a fondness for young Ciel. Part of it, I suppose, is that we know so little of the two years before the manga, or the anime for that matter, begins. Anyway, I also love fairy tales and just the thought of that giant gingerbread house, I wonder if it has a working oven? Sebastian was a bit more devilish in this one wasn't he? Again I love each one of the oneshots you've done and I'm looking forward to more.

I've managed to hear a few clips of the English dub and while there are some people already saying what a disaster it is I think it will be okay, especially after I've had the chance to adjust to the change in voices. I'm just glad that I'm going to have the chance to own the series. I can't wait. (Now if I could only get the musicals with subs.)
Mafia Boss chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
I WANT A SEBASTIAN! RAWRRR!
PetiteFee24 chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
SO CUTEEE! This was absolutely beautiful! I really LOVE your writting style! You make it so vivid and i can totally picture!And i really like thtat you keep all IC! You're an awesome writter.
PetiteFee24 chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
Awesome, i really love the way you write. It's beautiful. And that's pretty much what i thought, in Ciel's case... well i think heaven it's overrated XD (no offense intended). Great job.
Tramilisha chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
Hehe~

This felt like fluff. Haha. It makes a lot of sense though. The ending line was very nice. w

Thanks to you for updating twice in a day~ It was very nice to see two updates in my inbox. :)
Tramilisha chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
Once again you manage to capture the characters very well! Especially Ciel in this chapter. I was surprised in the last episode of season two when Sebastian talked about when he just began and Ciel seemed so normal. Everything in this chapter seems very likely to happen~ I can't seem to do long reviews lately so I apologize. *goes to read next chap*
Mafia Boss chapter 5 . 10/16/2010
SO SWEET! :)))))
Mafia Boss chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
These oneshots are amazing...Sebastian's so loving...I can't wait to read another one!
Tramilisha chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
D; Why is there not more reviews and attention to this story? The way you write Ciel and Sebastian is very accurate and is chapter is very interesting. It is also nicely written. ) I look forward to more chapters~ I'm sorry for the short review~
PetiteFee24 chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
I really like your writtin style it's really fluent and descriptive! I speacially loved the 2nd chap! Really nice. This sounds good, so i can't wait to see more!
risi chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
I'm surprised there are no reviews yet for this collection of one shots, granted there are only three so far, but each one is beautifully written. I especially love "Angels" since I've always liked the idea of Sebastian being a fallen angel. I hope you continue to add to these so I can continue to enjoy.
596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40